Two Easy Solutions to Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
by Bryan, 2016-07-13
Most of Mac users create or store frequently used documents or files on desktop. So your Mac desktop may be covered by documents, photos, applications, videos, notes, etc. Accidental deletion is prone to your desktop items. It is very easy to delete a desktop item on your Mac. Moving the item to the trash, command + delete, right-click deletion, duplicate erasing can get your desktop items lost from your Mac. It is not an irreversible process. Here are two solutions to recover deleted desktop items on Mac.
Solution 1: Put Back Deleted Desktop Items from Trash Bin
If you have not emptied the trash bin, you can easily recover the deleted desktop items by putting back from trash bin. 1. Open the trash >> 2. Select the items you want to recover >> 3. Right click the selected items >> 4. Click “Put Back”. Then the deleted items will be back to your Mac desktop. That’s easy, right? But if you have emptied the trash bin or the deleted items are erased directly, how to recover them? See the solution 2.
Solution 2: Recover Deleted Mac Desktop Items with Data Recovery Software
Mac data recovery software can recover deleted files even the trash bin has been emptied or the files were erased from the hard drive. So it can recover deleted desktop items on Mac even you have emptied the trash bin or the items are erased directly (you can’t find the erased items in trash bin). Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is a powerful yet easy-to-use Mac data recovery application. It even can recover the lost items that you deleted a long time ago. Here are the simple steps to recover deleted desktop items on your Mac.
Step 1: Download and install Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional
Before recovery deleted Mac desktop items, we should install the right Mac data recovery software. Click on the following download button to download Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional. Then install on your Mac.
Step 2: Run the Software and Select File Types.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional can recover all kinds of lost files from your Mac. Before scanning the hard drive, you can select the file types that you want to recover. Then, move to the next step.
Step 3: Select Hard Drive to Scan.
Select your Mac hard drive at this step. Then click on the “Scan” button to scan the hard drive to find the deleted desktop items.
Step 4: Preview and Recover the Deleted Items.
After scanning, you will see all the lost files on your Mac hard drive. You can preview these files and find the deleted desktop items. Select them and recover them.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional offers two recovery mode for you to completely recover deleted desktop items on your Mac. If you can’t see all the items you want, just click on “Advanced Recovery” to rescan the hard drive deeply. It will find much more lost files on your Mac. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional supports to recover all kinds of lost items on your Mac desktop including photos, documents, videos, voice files, applications, notes, and more.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?