Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
by Jill, 2016-04-13
“Hi, I just run a duplicate files finder app Gemini to scan my Mac to clean duplicates. It finds a lot of duplicate files and folders, and it helps me delete the duplicate files/folders by just 1 click. But I think it may delete some useful duplicate files. I open the trash bin, but find nothing, it is emptied. Can you help me to recover the deleted duplicate files on my Mac? Really thanks.” – Lisa
Duplicate files/folders will waste the disk space of your Mac. It is recommended to regularly scan your Mac hard drive and remove the useless duplicate files or folders. There are two ways to delete the duplicate files. First, you can search, find and delete the duplicate files by yourself. This is not the good solution. Most of Mac users rely on duplicates finder app like Gemini, Duplicate Detector, CCleaner, etc. But sometimes, you may delete a few useful duplicate files by mistake. Of course, there is a solution that can recover deleted duplicate files or folders under Mac OS.
Data Recovery: Recover Deleted Duplicate Files on Mac
Mac data recovery software can easily recover deleted duplicate files on Mac even the files are erased, the trash bin is emptied. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional offers complete Mac data recovery solution for recovery lost data from any kind of Mac hard drive or storage media. After installing it on your Mac, you run it to easily recover deleted duplicate files, whether the files deleted by yourself or deleted by third-party clean app.
Three Steps to Recover Deleted Duplicate Mac Files or Folders
Step 1: Run Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional on your Mac, and select the file types you want to recover.
Step 2: Select your Mac hard drive to scan.
Step 3: Preview and recover the files. Before you save the files on your Mac, you can preview the content of the files.
In most cases, the duplicate files are useless, you should delete to get more free disk space. But even the same name file contains different content in two files. When you delete the wrong duplicate files, you can run Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional to scan your Mac hard drive and recover them within minutes. After scanning, the lost files will be listed in three ways: Path, File type, Time. So that you can easily find the files you want. You also can search the files by entering the file name.
It is recommended to edit the recovered files after you save them on your Mac. You may change the files name in case that the clean app regards it as duplicate.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is very powerful data recovery software. It can recover whatever you have lost , such as emails, photos, documents, videos, audio files, archives, etc. Whenever you get files lost on your Mac, you can run it to scan your hard drive and quickly find the files. It also can recover lost files from storage media device including USB drive, external hard drive, Memory card, digital camera, SD card, etc.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?