How to Prevent Deleted File Recovery on SD Card?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-08-16
If you want to prevent deleted file recovery on SD card, just follow this guide. DoYourData Super Eraser can help you completely erase data, prevent data recovery/deleted file recovery on SD card. It means nobody, no data recovery software can recover your data in the SD card even the most powerful data recovery software. Before you sell, donate, give away, dispose or lend your SD card to other people, you can use this solution to prevent deleted sensitive data from being recovered by data recovery software.
Why should prevent deleted file recovery on SD card?
In most cases, you don’t need worry about the data security. If you want to get more disk space on a SD card, you just delete some of useless files or cut your files to your computer. Or you just format the SD card to delete all files on the SD card. But, in some special cases, you should make sure your deleted data is gone forever, such as:
- You are going to sell/dispose/donate/giveaway your SD card.
- You will lend your SD card or digital device with a SD card to other people.
- You will throw an old SD card to trash.
We all know that data recovery software can easily recover deleted/formatted data from SD card. So, we should find a solution to prevent deleted file recovery on SD card for security reasons. But, only a few people know how to completely prevent deleted/formatted data on SD card from being recovered by data recovery software/service.
Prevent deleted file recovery on SD card with Super Eraser
DoYourData Super Eraser offers fast, secure and easy solution to help you prevent deleted file recovery on SD card. It can help you:
1. Permanently delete existing files on SD card.
This mode can help you permanently erase files/folders from SD card. Once the files on SD card are erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, the files will be gone forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery method.
2. Permanently erase all data on SD card.
This solution can help you completely prevent data recovery. It will wipe the SD card and permanently erase all data on the SD card. No data can be recovered.
3. Permanently erase deleted data on SD card.
If you only want to prevent deleted/lost data on the SD card from being recovered, this mode is perfect for you. It will not affect the existing data on your SD card.
DoYourData Super Eraser is the best tool to prevent deleted/lost data recovery on SD card. It will kill all potential chances of data recovery. It means nobody can recover your data if they have got your SD card. Just download it here:
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?