Disk Clone Software for MacBook Pro
by Henry Lee, 2019-08-23
Through this guide, we will show you how to clone hard drive for MacBook Pro. This is something many users are interested in, though it may sound a little hard to do it. Cloning may be an option to protect your important files. Maybe, you just want to do it as a precautionary measure. There are many issues which might make people lose their important data, including virus infection, system crash, damaged or corrupted hard drive, careless deletion, or worse permanent deletion. Others only need to copy files using different drives, or maybe they are planning to sell the computer and they want to be sure nobody else will access their private and important data. Here, we will recommend using DoYourClone for Mac .
What is the best disk clone software for MacBook Pro?
One common question users usually ask is related to cloning and they often try to find the best clone software for MacBook Pro or any other devices. The reasons could be different as we explained previously, but the good news is that you can clone hard drive in a very way. Just choose and download the most appropriate software for you. There are some features you need to consider before selecting your cloning programs, such as performance, quality, price, reliability, compatibility, and even easiness. Based on these features you can make your choice.
DoYourClone for Mac is a great option because it offers great advantages people consider very important. It is very simple to use and reliable as well. If offers two different modes to clone hard drive:
Mode 1: Clone hard drive on MacBook Pro
Step 1: Select source and destination hard drives.
First, just choose the hard drive you want to clone and the one receiving these data. This secondary drive is known as destination hard drive.
Step 2: Clone hard drive on MacBook Pro.
Once you have selected source and destination drives, DoYourClone for Mac will clone hard drive. Just click on the “Copy Now” button and wait until this task is over.
Step 3: Check cloned data.
Finally, it is good to check cloned data on destination hard drive just to verify the process was successful.
Mode 2: Create Disk Image on MacBook Pro
Step 1: Choose source and destination hard drives.
First of all, choose the source drive and also the secondary drive, which will receive cloned data.
Step 2: Create Disk Image on MacBook Pro.
Secondly, DoYourClone will create Disk Image. Just click on the “Create Image” button and wait until it is completed.
Step 3: Check Disk Image.
Finally, you should check Disk Image on the destination drive. This is very important. Maybe, you permanently delete hard drive after cloning it, so these files cannot be recovered. That is why you should make sure your copy was created successfully.
DoYourClone for Mac is a great disk clone software for MacBook Pro and you can choose one of these two modes explained above depending on what you want. It is useful for cloning hard drive or some specific files and this is a way to protect them.
Other Mac Utilities
- How to Clone Mac Hard Drive to External Hard Drive?
- How to Clone Memory Card on Mac?
- Three Start Menu Apps for macOS Catalina
- How to Copy Data from Large Hard Drive to Small Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Copy Hard Drive on macOS High Sierra?
- How to Clone APFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Back Up Hard Disk Drive on macOS Sierra 10.12?
- How to Clone HFS Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Clone External Hard Drive to Another Hard Drive on Mac?
- Copy USB Flash Drive to Mac Hard Drive by 1-Click
- Copy One Hard Drive to Another on macOS Mojave
- How to Clone SSD to HDD on Mac?
- MacBook Is Running Slow, What to Do?
- Quickly Remove Useless Files on Mac
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- How to Clone Hard Drive to New Hard Drive on Mac?
- Download Best Disk Clone Software for macOS Catalina
- How to Clone HDD to SSD on Mac?
- Free Deep Data Recovery Software for Mac
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- How to Clone Small Hard Drive to A Large Hard Drive on Mac?