Recover Lost Windows 10 Partition Files – Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware
by Justin Kenny, 2015-08-25
Why You Need Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware?
Did you lose Windows partition after upgrading to Windows 10? Is there any solution to recover lost files from lost Windows 10 partition? Don't be panic, there are some ways to recover Windows 10 partition files and the best way is turning to a Windows 10 partition recovery freeware tool.
People lose partition in Windows 10 due to the following reasons:
- The upgrading process changed your hard drive.
- Resizing the partition, creating new partition etc after upgrading Windows 10.
- Accidently deleting a partition.
- Adding a new disk to your Windows 10 PC.
- Format, reformat etc.
- Virus attacking.
- Other unknown reasons.
- Drive letter, partition name or volume label is lost.
Anyway, there are many reasons could result in loss of partition in Windows 10. At this time, you don't have to send your PC to a computer repair store to get lost partition back, a free Windows 10 partition recovery software tool can solve your problem.
Free Download Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware
Do Your Data Recovery Free, the easy-to-use Windows 10 partition recovery freeware, can recover lost files from lost Windows 10 partition, even can recover lost files from inaccessible partition or partition with corrupted file system in Windows 10. It is a complete DIY (do-it-yourself) data recovery tool. Even the computer newbie can use it recover lost files at home.
You can free download the free Windows 10 partition recovery software by clicking the follow button. It is 100% clean and safe. Please install it on a existing partition, and immediately run it to scan the lost partition to find lost files.
Windows 10 Partition Recovery Steps
Step 1: Select the Windows 10 hard drive partition.
Do Your Data Recovery will list all existing hard drive partitions and lost hard drive partitions on your Windows 10. Just choose the right hard drive partition to start data recovery.
Step 2: Scan your Windows 10 hard drive partition.
Just click on Scan button. It is recommended to try advanced recovery mode to find lost data in your Windows 10 hard drive partition.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost data.
Once the scan is completed, you can find all your lost data. Just select the lost data and save it to a safe hard drive.
The Windows 10 partition recovery freeware will automatically find lost files from lost Windows 10 partition. After preview, you can save the files to another partition or external device.
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
- Restore Lost Files in Windows 8/8.1 Freeware
- Free Unformat Software
- Best RAID Data Recovery Software
- Free Hard Drive File Recovery Software
- Undelete Files in Windows Vista
- Why Lost Files Can’t Be Recovered by Recuva?
- SanDisk RescuePRO Data Recovery Free Download Windows/Mac
Data Recovery Tips
- Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware
- Free Windows 7 File Recovery Software
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- Free Windows XP Data Recovery Software
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- Windows 7 Partition Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Free SanDisk Data Recovery to Recover Data
- Free Seagate Data Recovery Solution
- SSD Data Recovery Freeware Download
- Partition File Recovery Freeware
- How Do I Recover Lost Files Due to a Cut-Paste Was Interrupted?