Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
by Justin Kenny, 2015-06-10
"Yesterday, I updated my computer system from Windows 8 to Windows 10, but all the files in F drive were suddenly gone with no reason. I found that the F drive was changed after the update, there must be something wrong, but how could I get these lost files back?" - From Jason on Facebook
Partition loss or data loss is not unusual for Windows users after they upgrade operating system. Especially in recent moth, a lot of people upgrade OS to the Windows 10, data loss is not rare to see. Users suffer a lot from data loss caused by deletion, formatting or system updating under Windows 10. But it's no need to worry too much, an powerful data recovery tool such as Do Your Data Recovery Free which is the best free Windows 10 data recovery software will solve all your Windows 10 data loss problems.
Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software for Retrieving Lost Data
In a few cases, people may meet data loss caused by partition loss, OS error or other unknown reasons when they upgrade operating system. Deleting, formatting and some other incorrect operations will also lead to data loss when the computer is working on Windows 10. Anyway, the free windows 10 data recovery software will help you in recovering these lost files easily and quickly. It not only recovers lost files from hard drive, but also retrieves lost data from SD card, USB drive, external hard disk, memory card or other removable device.
How to Recover Lost Data with Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software?
Data loss is a disaster, but don't panic just yet, as the lost data has a decent chance of being got back. At first, please don't use the partition or device where you lose files any more, just download Do Your Data Recovery Free - free Windows 10 data recovery software to recover lost Windows 10 files within 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Choose a drive to scan
Please select the partition or device where data lost for scanning.
Step 2: Choose the file types that you want to recover
The program supports hundreds of file formats. Selecting the file types that you are looking for before san will save your time.
Step 3: Preview and Recover files
After scanning, the found files will be displayed in three ways: Path, Time and Type. The program lets you preview the files before you decide to recover them.
This Windows 10 data recovery freeware is not only compatible with Windows 10, but also compatible with Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/2000/XP and Windows Server.
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
- Restore Lost Files in Windows 8/8.1 Freeware
- Free Unformat Software
- Best RAID Data Recovery Software
- Free Hard Drive File Recovery Software
- Undelete Files in Windows Vista
- Why Lost Files Can’t Be Recovered by Recuva?
- SanDisk RescuePRO Data Recovery Free Download Windows/Mac
Data Recovery Tips
- Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware
- Free Windows 7 File Recovery Software
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- Free Windows XP Data Recovery Software
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- Windows 7 Partition Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Free SanDisk Data Recovery to Recover Data
- Free Seagate Data Recovery Solution
- SSD Data Recovery Freeware Download
- Partition File Recovery Freeware
- How Do I Recover Lost Files Due to a Cut-Paste Was Interrupted?