Recover Memory Card Data under macOS 10.13 High Sierra with Freeware
by Justin Kenny, 2017-10-20
I formatted a memory card long time ago. Now, I am trying to recover lost files from the formatted memory card. I connect it to my MacBook (system: macOS 10.13 High Sierra), no data, of course. Fortunately, I have the tool – free memory card data recovery software for macOS 10.13 High Sierra to recover all my lost files from the memory card. In this article, I will share the experience of memory card data recovery under macOS 10.13 High Sierra with you.
Free download memory card data recovery software for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free is the reliable free memory card data recovery software for macOS 10.13 High Sierra. This powerful data recovery software can completely recover deleted, formatted or inaccessible files from memory card under macOS 10.13 High Sierra. I download this free memory card data recovery software on my MacBook. It is very easy-to-use.
Then I run it to scan my memory card to recover data:
Step 1: Select file types to recover.
This powerful memory card data recovery freeware for macOS 10.13 High Sierra supports to recover all kinds of files from memory card. I only want to recover some documents and photos, so I just select “Photos” and “Documents”. Then move to the next step.
Step 2: Select memory card to scan.
I have connected my memory card with my MacBook. I just select the memory card and click on “Scan” button to scan the formatted memory card. It starts finding my lost documents and photos.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, the software shows all recoverable files to me. I decide to preview the files before recovery them. After preview, I find my lost documents and photos. Then select them and save them to my computer.
This free memory card data recovery software for macOS 10.13 High Sierra offers two recovery modes: quick recovery and advanced recovery. Actually, I can’t find all my lost files after quick recovery scan. So, I click on “Advanced Recovery” button. It deeply scans my memory card again. After a longer time scanning, it finds much more files for recovery. It even finds some files I never knew. The built-in preview mode lets me easily preview and locate my lost files. I can quickly save wanted files to my computer.
In order to prevent the lost files from being overwritten by new files, I don’t put new files to the memory card before I recover my lost files. So, when you lose your files on memory card, you’d better not use it any more before getting lost files back.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is fully compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra. It not only can recover deleted files from memory card under macOS 10.13 High Sierra, but it also can recover formatted, inaccessible or raw data from memory card. This powerful free data recovery software for macOS 10.13 High Sierra also can recover lost files from hard drive, external hard drive, SD card, digital camera, USB flash drive, etc.
NO.1 Free Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac hard drive & storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Samsung SD Card Data Recovery Solution
- Recover SD Card Data under Mac
- Recover Raw Files from Erased SD Card
- How to Recover Lost Data on SD Card
- Formatted Memory Card Data Recovery
- SanDisk Compact Flash Card Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files from SmartMedia Card
- How to Recover Formatted Camera Card on Mac?
- Recover Lost Data from SDHC Card with Freeware
- How to Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Memory Card?
Data Recovery Tips
- Powerful Undelete SD Card Software
- Recover RAW Files from Camera Card
- Recover Lost Files from Unrecognized SD Card under Mac
- Recover Deleted Files on MMC Card
- Recover Lost Data from xD Card
- Recover Lost Photos on SD Card
- Recover Photos from Formatted Digital Camera Card
- Recover Deleted, Formatted or Lost Files from XQD Card
- How to Restore Lost Files from CF Card under Mac?
- MMC Card Data Recovery on Mac
- Recover Lost Data from SanDisk Extreme Card on Mac
- CFast Memory Card Data Recovery Solution
- How to Recover Lost Data from Sony SD/SDHC/XQD Card?
- Lexar Memory Card Data Recovery Solution with Freeware
- Fix ‘SD Card Is Not Showing Pictures’ and Recover Missing Pictures