- Easily Install and Activate Mac Software | DoYourData
- Easily Install and Activate MacClean360
- Solved: Can't Open Mac Download File or Can't Download Mac Software
- When I restart the activated Mac software, it requires license code again, what should I do?
- Mac Data Recovery User Guide
- How to Export and Import Scanning Result?
- It Asks to Format after Wiping the Hard Drive or Storage Device, What Should I Do?
Easily Install and Activate MacClean360
Support, Posted by DoYourData
This guide can solve these issues:
- How to download, install and activate MacClean30 on Mac?
- I have activated MacClean360, but, after I restart it, it requires license code again?
- How to get free updates of MacClean360?
Step 1: Download MacClean360.
Step 2: Click MacCleanTrial.dmg.
After downloading MacClean360, check the Downloads folder, then right-click the MacClean360Trial.dmg file.
Step 3: Drag the MacClean360 icon to the Applications box.
Drag the MacClean360 icon to the Applications box to complete the installation.
Step 4: Run MacClean360 from Launchpad.
Open Launchpad and find MacClean360, then open MacClean360 from Launchpad.
Step 5: Activate MacClean360.
Click on “Unlock Full Version” button. Keep network connected.
Enter your license code and click on “Activate” button.
Successfully activate the MacClean360, the app name will change from “MacClean360 Trial” to “MacClean360”. It means you are using the full version now!
After activating the software, you can use all features of the software. If you have any question, feel free to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.