How to Wipe Data from Samsung Portable SSD on Mac?
by Shirly Chen, 2019-12-05
Samsung portable SSD (such as T3, T5, X5) gives you simple and efficient access to your massive data including photos, videos, documents, audio, etc. So, you may have stored TBs mount of data on your Samsung portable SSD. We know that whether the files are deleted or the Samsung portable SSD has been formatted, the lost files on your Samsung portable SSD can be easily recovered by data recovery software - such as Do Your Data Recovery .
In some articles, we have told you how to recover deleted or formatted data from a Samsung portable SSD. But, in some cases, you should 100% prevent data recovery. For example, once you would like to sell your private Samsung portable SSD to others, you should permanently erase your data to avoid potential data recovery.
How to permanently erase data from Samsung portable SSD? Don’t worry, we will give Mac users an easy way to securely and permanently erase data from Samsung portable SSD under Mac OS. Of course, Windows users also can follow this guide to erase data from Samsung portable SSD on a Windows computer.
First of all, we recommend a powerful Mac data erasure software for you. This software is called DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, which is a award-winning data erasure software for both Windows users and Mac users. Why should you use it to permanently erase data from Samsung portable SSD on Mac? Because: 1. It is very easy-to-use; 2. It offers flexible options for you to permanently and easily erase data from Samsung portable SSD under Mac OS; 3. It offers certified data erasure mode to 100% prevent data recovery; 4. It will not cause any damage to your Samsung portable SSD. So, just download it on your Mac.
Three modes to wipe data from Samsung portable SSD on Mac
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac can help you shred files on Samsung portable SSD or wipe entire Samsung portable SSD under Mac OS. Here, you can choose one of the modes to help you permanently erase data from Samsung portable SSD on your Mac.
Mode 1: Shred files on Samsung portable SSD under Mac OS.
This mode is able to help you permanently shred files/folders from Samsung portable SSD. Just add file/folders from Samsung portable SSD, then click on Erase Now button to permanently erase the selected files and folders.
Mode 2: Wipe Samsung portable SSD to erase all data.
Wipe Hard Drive mode can help you wipe entire Samsung portable SSD to permanently erase all data information on the Samsung portable SSD. Before you sell or donate the Samsung portable SSD, you can run this mode to destroy all your data.
Mode 3: Wipe free disk space of the Samsung portable SSD.
This option can help you wipe free disk space of Samsung portable SSD to permanently erase all already deleted/lost data on the Samsung portable SSD, without affecting the existing data on your Samsung portable SSD.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is 100% safe data erasure software for Samsung portable SSD, no any damage. You can choose these modes to help you permanently erase data from Samsung portable SSD under Mac OS. It also can help you erase NTFS drive on Mac. So, if your Samsung portable SSD is a NTFS drive, you also can run DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac to permanently erase data from it. Check the guide.
Download DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac to erase data from Samsung portable SSD on Mac:
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?