How to Wipe Hard Drive under macOS 10.12 Sierra?
by Shirly Chen, 2016-10-02
Now more and more users have upgraded their Mac OS to 10.12 Sierra. In some cases, users need to permanently wipe hard drive data under macOS 10.12 Sierra. For instance, when a user wants permanently and completely to clean up all junk files and virus infected files from a hard drive on a Mac with 10.12 macOS Sierra system, he or she needs this kind of solution to wipe hard drive under macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Permanently destroying data under macOS 10.12 Sierra is important when the uses are going to resell or give away their devices. Nowadays, privacy security threats are lurking disasters in our digital life. Permanently wiping sensitive data can prevent all of us from increasing levels of cyber crime. But how to do it? How to permanently wipe hard drive under macOS 10.12 Sierra?
When we delete files or formatted the hard drive, the files are not lost permanently. The deleted or formatted files are stored in the unused disk space of the Mac hard drive. With data recovery software, anyone can easily and quickly recover deleted/formatted files from a Mac hard drive. The erasure function of Mac Disk Utility also can permanently destroy or wipe the hard drive under macOS 10.12 Sierra. Data recovery software also can recover lost data after erasing Mac hard drive with disk utility under macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Permanently Wipe Hard Drive under macOS 10.12 Sierra with DoYourData Super Eraser
Fortunately, there are some powerful Mac data erasure applications can help to wipe hard drive data under macOS 10.12 Sierra. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a good choice. It can help in permanently destroying and wiping hard drive under macOS 10.12 Sierra. It can kill the data dead, leaving no chance or data recovery. Whether you want to wipe hard drive under macOS 10.12 Sierra or format hard drive/external hard drive under macOS 10.12 Sierra, you can use DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac.
When the data wipe process gets started, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac will shred the files, wipe the hard drive and overwrite the disk space of the data to make the data on the hard drive be lost forever. The biggest advantage is ease of use. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is very easy to use. It has been designed with straightforward interface. You can easily use it to wipe hard drive data under macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Steps: download and install DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac -> launch it -> select the mode "Wipe Hard Drive" -> Select the hard drive you want to wipe -> click on "Wipe" now button to wipe the selected hard drive.
Wipe hard drive in macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Please note that DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac will permanently wipe all the existing and deleted/lost data from the selected hard drive under macOS 10.12 Sierra. Once the process gets started, all the data will be permanently lost, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software. So please back up your useful files to another hard drive before you wipe a hard drive under macOS 10.12 Sierra with DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?