How to Wipe Digital Camera Data on Mac?
by Shirly Chen, 2016-09-13
When data stored on digital camera memory card becomes useless, it is recommended to permanently wipe it with secure solution. However, for Mac users it is not very easy to wipe digital camera data on Mac. Mac OS is more complicated than Windows OS. So an easy and secure solution for permanently wipe digital camera data under Mac OS is to be discovered. If you are reading this article, you are a lucky man. In this article, you will lean an easy solution to permanently wipe digital camera data on Mac.
Permanently Wipe Digital Camera Data to Prevent Privacy Leaks
Why should Mac users permanently wipe digital camera data? People may use their digital camera take thousands of photos. These photos may be very private or very important. If these photos fall into the wrong hands, the consequences would be disastrous. So it is important to permanently wipe digital camera data under Mac OS before people sell, donate, or giveaway the digital camera/camera card. The data stored in the digital camera should be wiped out as well before people are going to lend the camera to other people or throw it into trash.
Whether deleting all data from camera or completely format the camera card can’t permanently erase the data from the digital camera. With the help of free data recovery software, other people can easily recover the deleted or formatted data from digital camera/camera card. So both deletion and format can’t do permanently erasure. Fortunately, DoYourData offers an easy-to-use and powerful data erasing tool to help users to permanently wipe digital camera data on Mac.
Destroy & Wipe Digital Camera Data on Mac with Super Eraser
Super Eraser for Mac is a specialized tool that can permanently wipe data under Mac OS. It can easily wipe digital camera data on Mac. Please note that Super Eraser for Mac will permanently wipe the data from the digital camera without the chance of data recovery. It means the photos or other data will be lost forever after wiping with Super Eraser for Mac. And it will not affect the service life of the digital camera. It offers three options for wiping digital camera data on Mac.
Option 1: Selectively wipe files from digital camera.
If you don’t wile all files from the digital camera, this option can help you selectively wipe photos and documents. Just select the files you want to wipe, and click on "Erase Now" button.
Option 2: Wipe all data from digital camera on Mac.
This option will wipe all the existing data and history data (deleted/lost data and data traces) from the digital camera/camera card.
Option 3: Wipe deleted/lost data and traces.
This option will permanently wipe the unused space of the digital camera to erase the history data – the deleted/lost data and data traces without affecting the existing files.
Super Eraser for Mac can easily wipe data from digital camera under Mac OS. With this tool, you can permanently destroy data from digital camera before you resell or giveaway your old digital camera. The wiped data can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or service.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?