Permanently Erase Data before You Cast Aside Old Mac Computer
by Shirly Chen, 2018-09-19
How to permanently erase data before you cast aside or sell old Mac computer? Don’t worry. Here are the easy steps to help you securely and permanently erase data from old Mac computer. Just follow this guide.
Do you plan to cast aside your old Mac computer? Well, despite having formatted the hard drive there is still the probability of being able to recover the data that was once inside, what makes it possible for anyone to have access to your personal information just by using a data recovery software, so it is important to find a way to permanently erase data before you cast aside old Mac computer so as not to put our privacy into question by only discarding an old equipment that we no longer use.
Easy way to permanently erase data before you cast aside old Mac computer
Prevent your information from being stolen, as we explained earlier, formatting the hard drive of your old Mac computer is not enough, since the data recovery software can easily recover deleted or formatted data from old Mac computer even the hard drive is eased by Mac disk utility or you have installed the Mac system.
You need special data erasure tool to permanently erase your data before you cast aside old Mac computer. We present DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac that is a powerful and advanced data erasure tool that will permanently remove all the information contained on the hard drive of that old Mac that you intend to discard. Thanks to an advanced data erasure algorithm, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac will destroy any traces of data that have been left in the logical structure of the hard disk so that you can safely dispose of that old Mac computer.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a very easy to use tool. Just download and install DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac on your old Mac. Then run it from Launchpad and follow these simple steps for a data removal that allows you to safely dispose of your old Mac computer.
Step 1: Choose data erasure mode to erase data from old Mac computer.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac offers three data erasure modes: 1 Erase files/folders; 2. Wipe entire hard drive; 3. Erase already deleted/lost data. Just choose the right data erasure mode for you.
Step 2: Permanently erase your data.
Click on Erase Now or Wipe Now button to permanently erase files/folders or wipe hard drive on your old Mac computer.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac will remove all your personal and important information from any Mac that you will discard in a fast, reliable way and without needing advanced technical knowledge. It is 100% safe data erasure software.
- It will never cause any damage to your old Mac or shorten up the service life of your Mac SSD.
- Once the erasure process gets finished, the data is gone forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software.
This is the best way to destroy sensitive data before you cast aside your old Mac computer or donate your old Mac computer. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac also can help you securely remove data from USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, etc. Just download DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac here:
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?