How to Permanently Erase Data from Samsung Memory Card on Mac?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-09-14
The data on your Samsung memory card can be recovered even you use the Disk Utility to erase the Samsung memory card. How to permanently erase data from Samsung memory card on Mac? You need special data erasure tool – DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac. It can help you easily, securely and permanently erase data from Samsung memory card under Mac OS, leaving no chance for data recovery.
At some point we have to say goodbye to a Samsung memory card for different reasons since it has stopped working to sell it, give it away or simply throw it away because it is no longer useful. But the concern arises that someone can have access to it and through the use of some data recovery software can get to have a copy of the information that was contained inside, you will need a way how to permanently erase data from Samsung memory card on Mac.
We can use Disk Utility to format the Samsung memory card on Mac before getting rid of it. But, even you have formatted the Samsung memory card again and again with Disk Utility, the data recovery software still can find your deleted/formatted data inside the Samsung card. If you want to format the Samsung memory card and permanently erase your data from the Samsung memory card, you need special data erasure tool.
Securely and permanently erase data from Samsung memory card on Mac
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is the tool you will need when you are going to format Samsung memory card and wipe data under Mac OS. With certified data erasure methods, this software can help you quickly format the Samsung memory card on Mac, and permanently erase all data on the Samsung memory card, beyond the scope of data recovery. It is like you have reset the Samsung memory card to factory settings.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a fairly simple software to use. So you can permanently and safely delete all the data you have stored on Samsung memory cards without fear that someone can recover the data that has ever been stored inside:
Step 1: Download and install DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac.
Download and install DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac on your Mac. Then run it from Launchpad and connect your Samsung memory card with the Mac.
Step 2: Choose mode "Wipe Hard Drive".
After running DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, you will see three data erasure modes. If you want to permanently erase all data from Samsung memory card on Mac, just click to choose "Wipe Hard Drive".
Step 3: Erase Samsung memory card to permanently remove all data.
Choose the Samsung memory card and click on "Wipe Now" button. Then the software will securely format the Samsung memory card and permanently erase all data on the Samsung memory card.
This is the best way to permanently erase data from Samsung memory card under Mac OS. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac also allows you to selectively shred files on Samsung memory card or only wipe already deleted data on Samsung memory card. Just download this software here:
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?