Securely Erase Data on Mac Mini
by Shirly Chen, 2016-07-15
Do you have a Mac Mini? Before you lend your Mac Mini to your friend or you may want to sell your Mac Mini, you have to make sure that the data is erased permanently. You have to remember that deleting your files from your Mac Mini does not mean that the data is deleted forever. Since the data can still be recovered using a special data recovery tool. In order to prevent any miss uses of your data, you are recommended to permanently erase data on your Mac Mini using a special software as well. By erasing data on Mac Mini permanently, there will be no chance anymore for someone to recover the data.
One of the best tools to permanently erase data on Mac Mini is Super Eraser that has been developed by DoYourData Software specifically to wipe any data - permanently. Super Eraser is a very effective tool which is designed simply and easily so that it can be used by anyone. If you are looking for the best software to permanently erase data on Mac Mini, so you must choose Super Eraser. This program runs on Mac OS as well as on Windows OS. So, you can download according to your device OS. You can follow some steps below if you are still confused to use this software to erase data on Mac Mini permanently. Please, download the Super Eraser for Mac OS through the link below.
Three Modes to Erase Data on Mac Mini
In erasing data on Mac Mini, you actually have three modes. Here are some of the modes that you have to know.
Mode 1: Erase Files/Folders on Mac Mini
This mode is available if you want to select some files that you want to erase on your Mac Mini. So, you can permanently erase some files that are not so important and let some existing files stay in your Mac Mini. You can just select some of the files and then just click "Erase Now".
Mode 2: Wipe Volume/Device on Mac Mini
Choosing "Wipe Hard Drive" mode means that you are ready to lose your whole existing files as well as the history data forever without having a chance to recover them. If you are quite sure to choose this more, you can just simply erase the data fast without choosing the files. You just need to choose the volume or storage device that you want to erase and then just simply click "Wipe Now".
Mode 3: Wipe Unused Space on Your Mac Mini
If you only want to wipe the history data such as the deleted files permanently from your Mac Mini, so you can choose this mode. This mode will only erase some unused files or deleted files and let the existing files stay in the storage. After you wipe the deleted or unused data permanently, so you will not be able to recover them anymore.
Erasing data on Mac Mini is not a difficult thing anyway. Now, you can use Super Eraser to wipe any files permanently from your Mac Mini. So, the storage will be totally cleaned from any data history. Before you donate, giveaway or discard your Mac Mini, it is strongly recommended to permanently erase the sensitive data on it with Super Eraser.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?