How to Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac?
by Korry, 2015-09-01
Losing photos, documents or videos from your iMac can be a real pain. These files are so important to you and you may need to use them immediately. How to get them back? How to recover these deleted or lost files from iMac? If you want to get a successful iMac data recovery experience, you are in a right place. There are some tips for you to recover lost files from iMac or iMac hard drive.
Tip 1: Stop using your iMac
We suggest that you stop using the iMac after loss of data incase that the files may be overwritten. Any new files or new operations may take up the space and then make the old files permanently lost. So after you lose files in iMac, stop using it immediately. If you don't know what to do, just shut it down. You can Google your problem or ask a friend who once lost files from iMac to get iMac data recovery solution.
Tip 2: Download iMac data recovery freeware
You don't want to waste your time. So we would like to recommend you an effective iMac data recovery software tool – Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free is an award-winning free Mac data recovery software which can completely recover lost files in OS X. It can help you to easily recover lost files from iMac due to deletion, format, virus infection, power failure, OS crash, etc. This iMac data recovery freeware supports to recover any type of file from your iMac like photos, documents, videos, music, archives, emails, folders, etc.
You can recover lost files from iMac within three steps. After scanning, all the found files will be listed in three styles: Path, file type, Time to let you find the files you want in a short time. And you can search the file by name. Here are the three steps to recover lost files from iMac:
iMac Data Recovery Steps:
Step 1: Select file types that you want to recover.
This iMac data recovery software supports to recover all lost of files. You also can select the file types you want to recover.
Step 2: Select a drive to scan.
Choose the hard drive where your data is lost, then click on Scan button. iMac data recovery software will scan the selected hard drive and find lost data.
Step 3: Preview the files and save them on your iMac or other place.
After scanning, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select the wanted files and save them to a safe location.
DoYourData iMac data recovery software offers two data recovery modes: quick scan and advanced recovery scan. If you can’t find all lost files after quick scan, just try advanced recovery mode. It will deeply scan the hard drive and find much more lost files. This data recovery software also can recover lost data from USB flash drive, memory card, portable hard drive, etc. Download it:
NO.1 Free Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac hard drive & storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Free Mac Image Recovery Software
- Recuva Alternative for Mac
- Free Mac Undelete Software
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Free Apple Computer Data Recovery Software
- Recover Deleted Folders under Mac OS
- Mac Partition Recovery Freeware
- Top 5 Data Recovery Application in Mac App Store
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Downloads Location?
- NTFS Data Recovery Freeware for Mac
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data After Reinstalling Mac OS
- Recover Deleted or lost PDF Files from Mac
- Best Cheap Mac Data Recovery Software
- OS X 10.11 Data Recovery Freeware
- Free OS X Data Recovery Application
- Recover Suddenly Disappeared Files under Mac
- Totally Free Mac Data Recovery Program
- Free External Hard Drive Data Recovery Software for Mac
- macOS Sierra Data Recover Freeware
- Best Mac OS 10.12 Sierra Data Recovery Solution
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Unformat USB Drive on Mac with Freeware?
- Free Mac Seagate Data Recovery Software Download
- Lexar Image Rescue for Mac Free Download
- M3 Mac Data Recovery License Code
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 Data Recovery Freeware
- DiskWarrior Mac Data Recovery Alternative Free License Code
- Best Free Data Recovery Software for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Trash Bin in OS X 10.9 Maverick?