How to Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive?
by Bryan, 2015-12-02
"These days I copy files from an old Mac hard drive to my new hard drive and I erase the old hard drive by using Disk Utility – Erase function, not yet backup all the files. Can your software recover lost files from the old, erased Mac hard drive? I just want to the files back. I will appreciate it if you can tell me how to recover lost files from erased Mac hard drive." – Kolard Lind
Why people erase Mac hard drive data? For more disk space, pricy data protection, or other reasons? No matter what the reason that people erase Mac hard drive is, the files which are stored on the drive will be removed from the hard drive after erasing the hard drive. If you want to recover lost files after erasing Mac hard drive, you have to use a third-party Mac data recovery tool. DoYourData Mac data recovery software – Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional can help you to completely recover lost files after erasing Mac hard drive.
Before getting your files back from an erased Mac hard drive, please don't write new data to the drive to protect the original data from being overwritten. Quickly download Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional from out site and install it on your Mac. Two recovery modes are available for recovering lost files after erasing Mac hard drive. You can try the quick scan at first to test it. If you can't find the files after quick scan, you can try deep scan to scan the erased hard drive deeply. It takes a long time, and will find much more files.
Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
After erasing Mac hard drive with Disk Utility, you can use Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional to get files back. It is powerful yet very easy simple to use, enabling you to recover lost files after erasing Mac hard drive within three steps.
Step 1: Select file types.
The software can recover all types of lost files from erased Mac hard drive. But it may take a long time to scan the drive. If you only want to recover a certain type of file, select it.
Step 2: Select a Mac hard drive to scan.
Select the erased Mac hard drive to start scanning.
Step 3: Preview and recovery.
Preview the files and save them on your Mac.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is certainly not only the tool that can recover lost files after erasing Mac hard drive. But compared other tools, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is more powerful and easier to use. The deep scan recovery mode will produce better result when you are going to use it to recover lost files after erasing Mac hard drive.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?