Easily Recover Lost Mac Files That Deleted By Gemini
by Bryan, 2016-05-17
“Hi, I have been using Gemini for 1 year, it is really a good duplicate finder and remover. But last night, after running it to scan my Mac hard drive, it deleted some important photos by mistake. I thought those photos were identical photos, but they were not. Now I am trying to restore them, more worse, the trash bin has been emptied. Can anyone help me recover the deleted files that deleted by Gemini?” – TANGO
What is Gemini? Gemini is a smart Mac duplicate finder and remover developed by MacPaw company. It can scan the Mac hard drive to find all duplicate files on the hard drive. Users can easily remove the duplicate files with Gemini. So it may result in accidental data loss. The 3 most common scenarios that Mac users would lose their data due to Gemini are:
- Accidently select all the found files and delete all of them. So it not only deletes the duplicates, but also deletes the original files.
- Delete the wrong files by mistake and you have emptied the trash bin.
- Gemini erases the wrong files by mistake.
Gemini offers two deletion options: remove the files to trash bin or erase them directly. No matter which option you are using, you have the chance to get the files that deleted by Gemini back.
How to Recover Lost Mac Files that Deleted by Gemini?
If Gemini just removes the files to the trash bin and you don’t have empty the trash bin, you can easily restore the files from the trash bin. But if the Gemini erases your files or you have emptied the trash bin, the situation gets more complicated. To resolve the issues, you need Mac file recovery software. DoYourData Mac file recovery freeware is not a bad choice. It can scan your Mac hard drive and recover any kind of lost files. So it is capable of recovery of the files that deleted by Gemini duplicate file finder. Here, I will show you the detailed steps to recover Deleted Mac files.
Step 1: Stop using your Mac. Just close all the programs on your Mac including Gemini, don’t create new files on your Mac. Why should do this? It is good for preventing data overwriting.
Step 2: Immediately download and install DoYourData Mac file recovery freeware on your Mac. The installation is very small, so it is very easy and quickly to download & install. After completing the installation, you can launch it on your Mac.
Step 3: Select the file types you are looking for. Such as pictures, audio, videos, documents, etc.
Step 4: Select the Mac hard drive to start scanning.
Step 5: Preview and recover the files.
As you have seen, it is very easy to recover lost Mac files that deleted or erased by Gemini, you can fully trust DoYourData. It not only can recover deleted duplicate files/folders on Mac, but also recover any kind of lost file from Mac hard drive, storage media due to deletion, format, virus infection, etc. If your files are deleted by Gemini, you can run it to scan your Mac hard drive and quickly get your files back.
NO.1 Free Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac hard drive & storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Free Mac Image Recovery Software
- Recuva Alternative for Mac
- Free Mac Undelete Software
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Free Apple Computer Data Recovery Software
- Recover Deleted Folders under Mac OS
- Mac Partition Recovery Freeware
- Top 5 Data Recovery Application in Mac App Store
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Downloads Location?
- NTFS Data Recovery Freeware for Mac
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data After Reinstalling Mac OS
- Recover Deleted or lost PDF Files from Mac
- Best Cheap Mac Data Recovery Software
- OS X 10.11 Data Recovery Freeware
- Free OS X Data Recovery Application
- Recover Suddenly Disappeared Files under Mac
- Totally Free Mac Data Recovery Program
- Free External Hard Drive Data Recovery Software for Mac
- macOS Sierra Data Recover Freeware
- Best Mac OS 10.12 Sierra Data Recovery Solution
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Unformat USB Drive on Mac with Freeware?
- Free Mac Seagate Data Recovery Software Download
- Lexar Image Rescue for Mac Free Download
- M3 Mac Data Recovery License Code
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 Data Recovery Freeware
- DiskWarrior Mac Data Recovery Alternative Free License Code
- Best Free Data Recovery Software for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Trash Bin in OS X 10.9 Maverick?