How to Recover Deleted Folders under Mac OS?
by Jill, 2016-05-02
Mac file folder get deleted, what can I do?
Is it possible to recover the deleted folder under Mac OS X/macOS? I created a folder in my Mac to save some important files such as survey reports, business contracts or some confidential documents from clients. I always tend to be very careful every time when I add files into the folder or move some useless data from the folder. It never goes wrong until last night.
I was trying to cut a file and paste it into a newly created folder which is supposed to send to an important client. After sending the new folder to the client, I deleted the folder and cleaned up the trash bin. I didn’t realize that I deleted my old folder - the one which saved all my important files and documents. This morning, when I started my Mac, I found that the folder had disappeared. What can I do to recover the deleted folder on Mac and get all those data back?
Recover deleted folder under Mac OS with professional software
You may want to know how to recover deleted folder under Mac OS X/macOS? Usually, there are two major methods that you can try to recover deleted folder due to deletion, formatting or other reasons: recover folder by undeleting the trash bin or use software to recover deleted folder. Here we’d like to recommend you to try Mac data recovery software – Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional. You can directly download this software and follow the below steps to restore deleted Mac folders.
Step 1: Select the file types you want to recover.
To save your time and get a more focused scanning result, you can select the file types before you start data recovery. Otherwise, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional will find all types of lost files on your Mac.
Step 2: Select the hard drive to scan.
Where you delete your folders? From hard drive or from storage device? Just select the hard drive where you delete your folders to scan and find lost folders.
Step 3: Preview and recover your folders.
After scanning, you can preview the folder files before you save them on your Mac.
Mac Deleted Folder Recovery Tips
- Please don’t create new files on your Mac before you recover the deleted folders.
- Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional offers two recover modes for Mac data recovery. If you can’t restore all your lost folders on Mac after quick scan, just try deep scan mode to find much more lost folders.
- It is recommended to perform data recovery as soon as possible when you lose your Mac folders.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?