Mac OS X 10.8 Deleted File Recovery Solution
by Bryan, 2016-03-07
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion is one of the most successful operating systems for Mac users. Evan as a perfect operating system, it can’t avoid data loss completely. Especially, no operating systems can avoid data loss due to deletion. For instance, when you delete a file under Mac OS X 10.8 and empty the Trash, you will lose the file. This article is about efficient Mac OS X 10.8 deleted file recovery solution and helps you easily and quickly to recover deleted files under Mac OS X 10.8.
Mac OS X 10.8 Deleted File Recovery Situations
- Can I recover deleted files under Mac OS X 10.8?
- How to recover deleted files under Mac OS X 10.8 due to command + delete?
- Is it possible to recover deleted files from emptied trash bin in OS X 10.8?
It is not difficult to recover deleted files from OS X 10.8 Mac with Mac OS X 10.8 deleted file recovery software. What you need is just the Mac data recovery software that can recover lost files under any OS X including OS X 10.8. Here you are at the right place, we will show you very powerful Mac data recovery software that can help you completely recover deleted files under OS X 10.8.
DoYourData is very professional data recovery developer. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional from DoYourData is an all-around & easy-to-use powerful Mac data recovery program with great capabilities in data recovery on Mac. It takes only a bit of time to recover deleted files under Mac OS X 10.8, as well as recover lost data under Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11. In this article, we are focused on Mac OS X 10.8 deleted file recovery. So we will show you the detailed steps to recover deleted files under Mac OS X 10.8 with Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional.
Three Simple Steps to Recover Deleted Files under Mac OS X 10.8
You can easily download Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional by clicking on the download button in this article. Then quickly install it and run it to start recovering deleted files on your OS X 10.8 Mac.
Step 1: Select the file types.
This Mac data recovery software supports to recover all kinds of lost files including photos, videos, documents, emails, audio files, archives, etc. If you want to recover specific file types, you can make your choices at this step. Of course, it will accelerate the scanning process.
Step 2: Select hard drive or device.
Where you delete your files? Just select the hard drive or device to start scanning.
Step 3: Preview and recover files.
After scanning, all the recoverable files will be automatically to be sorted into three categories: Path, File Type, Time. So that you can easily find the files you want to recover. Select the files you want and click on “Recover” button to save them on your Mac.
As this OS X 10.8 deleted file recovery steps are very simple, even the most newbie OS X user can easily recover deleted files under Mac OS X 10.8. But remember that you’d better not write to your Mac before you get all your deleted files back.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?