How to Recover Deleted MS Word Documents from MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air?
by Bryan, 2019-03-18
“I am a graduate student, and recently I am preparing my graduation thesis on my MacBook Air. Yesterday when I was cleaning my files on my computer, I made a big mistake. My thesis was deleted due to my carelessness and I cannot find it any more on my MacBook Air. I almost covered half of the paper, but now it has gone. I am not willing to start it over again, as it is time consuming. Is there any way to recover deleted MS Word documents from MacBook Air?”–Jenny Wilson
It seems very awful and annoying when you delete MS Word documents from MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air by mistake. But you don’t have to despair. Luckily, Mac data recovery software can help you out of this trouble even if you do not have backup. And it is possible for you to recover all types of files for your MacBook, including MS Word documents. Now please allow me to introduce the way of recovering deleted MS Word documents from MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air.
How to recover deleted MS Word documents from MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air?
In order to recover deleted MS Word documents from MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air, you need data recovery software. The one we will introduce here is called Do Your Data Recovery for Mac, which is the best solution to get back your lost data on Mac. Now please follow me to below brief overview of how to restore the deleted MS Word documents from MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air.
Step 1: Free download Do Your Data Recovery for Mac and install it on your MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air.
The first step is to click below button, so that you can download the latest update of Do Your Data Recovery for Mac. After download is completed, open the application and install it on your MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air computer.
Step 2: Launch Do Your Data Recovery and select the file type to recover.
After installation of Do Your Data Recovery for Mac on your MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air, please start Do Your Data Recovery application immediately. In the first screen popping out, you can filter the file types before it scans your hard drive, which can save you a lot of time during scanning. For example, if you would like to get back the lost MS Word documents, please just select “Documents”.
Step 3: Choose the hard drive where you lost your MS Word documents.
In this step, you can see a list of hard drives connected to your MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air. Select the hard drive where you exactly lost your MS Word documents, and then double click the “Scan” button. After that, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac will automatically scan the hard drive.
Step 4: Preview and retrieve the lost MS Word documents.
After scanning is done, you can get all the details in the right pane. Preview first and then select the one you are looking for and click on the “Recover” button in order to save it to your computer. Try the Advanced Recovery mode in case you cannot find the lost MS Word documents.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac cannot only recover the deleted MS Word documents on MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air, but also the other file types. Well, we hope you would never lose your important data. But if you accidently happen to do so, then Do Your Data Recovery software comes in very handy. And please don’t forget to download it for a free trial. You will find that data recovery has never be that easier.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Recover Lost Videos with Mac Deleted Video Recovery Freeware
- Free Mac JPG/JPEG/PNG File Recovery Solution
- Easily and Completely Recover Lost High-resolution Images
- Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Download Videos?
- How to Losslessly Recover Lost 4K Videos?
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost MP4 Videos under Mac OS?
- Complete NTFS File Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data with FAT File Recovery Freeware for Mac
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted FLV Videos?
File Recovery Tips
- Easily Recover Lost Photoshop Images on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted PDF Files after Emptying Recycle Bin?
- How to Restore Deleted Microsoft Office Files from Mac?
- HFS+/HFS X Data Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Lost MKV Videos from Mac?
- Freeware to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Excel Files?
- How to Recover Deleted Music Files?
- How to Recover Deleted PhotoShop Pictures?
- Download FreeUndelete Alternative for Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted MS Office Documents after Emptying Recycle Bin
- How to Recover Deleted HTML Files on PC?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted TXT Files?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted ZIP/RAR Documents?
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camera with Freeware?