How to Recover Deleted Text File, Notes from Mac?
by Bryan, 2016-09-20
"I deleted some important text files from my Mac by accident. I have emptied the trash bin since deleting them. How can I get them back?" Have you encountered this kind of issue? Text files or notes are common files on Mac. If the important text files/notes get lost on our Macs, how to get them back? How to recover deleted text file or notes from Mac? How to recover these files when the Mac hard drive has been formatted? Don’t worry. You have the chance to get the deleted/lost text files, notes back from Mac hard drive or storage media device.
Sometimes it happens that the notes or text files get corrupted, deleted, format, RAW disk issues, or get hidden by accidently shutting down the Mac without saving settings. In such situations, a powerful Mac data recovery application can help you easily and quickly recover deleted text files, notes from Mac. Many users choose Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free, a free application that can help in recovering lost data under Mac OS.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free will scan the Mac hard drive and detect the deleted items on the hard drive. After scanning, you can find your deleted notes, text files. There are a couple of sharp features which can be helpful for you to understand the worth and functionality of this software.
a) Easy to understand and use for old and newbies of the internet.
b) Easily accessible.
c) Offer quick scan and deep scan modes to recover deleted data.
d) Compatible to recover deleted text file, notes from Mac
Easy Steps to Recover Deleted Text Files and Notes from Mac
Thus, in order to recover deleted text file, notes from Mac, you can trust and download this software. It is pretty simple to use. You can follow the steps bellow to recover deleted text file, notes from your Mac, or recover the files from your storage media under Mac OS.
Step 1: Download and install Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free on your Mac computer. Then run it to be ready for data recovery.
Step 2: Select file types you want to recover. If you only want to recover text files and notes, just select "All Documents".
Step 3: Select the hard drive where you delete your notes or text files. Such as Mac HD, USB drive, etc.
Step 4: After scanning, you can freely preview the recoverable files. Then select the desirable text files or notes and save them to your Mac.
If you have not recovered all of the deleted text files/notes from your Mac after quick scan, just click "Advanced Recovery". Then the software will rescan the hard drive in deep scan mode to find much mode files. And please don’t put new files to your hard drive before you recover all deleted files.
It is very easy to recover deleted text files or notes from Mac with Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free. This Mac file recovery freeware also can recover lost photos, videos, documents from Mac hard drive due to deletion, format, hard drive crash, etc.
NO.1 Free Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac hard drive & storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Recover Lost Videos with Mac Deleted Video Recovery Freeware
- Free Mac JPG/JPEG/PNG File Recovery Solution
- Easily and Completely Recover Lost High-resolution Images
- Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Download Videos?
- How to Losslessly Recover Lost 4K Videos?
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost MP4 Videos under Mac OS?
- Complete NTFS File Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data with FAT File Recovery Freeware for Mac
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted FLV Videos?
File Recovery Tips
- Easily Recover Lost Photoshop Images on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted PDF Files after Emptying Recycle Bin?
- How to Restore Deleted Microsoft Office Files from Mac?
- HFS+/HFS X Data Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Lost MKV Videos from Mac?
- Freeware to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Excel Files?
- How to Recover Deleted Music Files?
- How to Recover Deleted PhotoShop Pictures?
- Download FreeUndelete Alternative for Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted MS Office Documents after Emptying Recycle Bin
- How to Recover Deleted HTML Files on PC?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted TXT Files?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted ZIP/RAR Documents?
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camera with Freeware?