How to Recover Deleted PhotoShop Pictures?
by Justin Kenny, 2018-06-15
Is there any way to recover deleted PhotoShop pictures or documents? Yes, then you are not the first person who ends up deleting or losing your PhotoShop files due to some situations. To recover deleted PhotoShop pictures from PhotoShop you must restore the PSD file from an updated backup. If you do not have backup, you should employ a suitable PhotoShop photo recovery software to recover your deleted PhotoShop pictures.
Recover deleted PhotoShop pictures and documents with DoYourData Software
Before a file deletion problem happens due to multiple causes such as: accidentally deleting your PSD files from the computer while doing some other task using "Shift + Delete" keys or due to some deadly viruses or other computer worms that can damaging your Photoshop file, you can prevent that loss of files by doing the following:
Select Photoshop> Preferences> File management.
Check that the option Save in the background and save recovery information automatically are checked.
Click on OK to close the preferences.
If you do this, Photoshop will configure the frequency with which you want to save the files and perform file recovery whenever necessary.
But in most cases, you don’t have backup to help you restore deleted PhotoShop pictures. Don’t worry, there are some data recovery programs can help you recover permanently deleted PhotoShop pictures and documents even the recycle bin is emptied. Do Your Data Recovery is such program which can help you easily and quickly recover deleted PhotoShop pictures and files. Let’s see how it works:
Step 1: Download and Install Do Your Data Recovery.
First of all, download this easy-to-use data recovery software – Do Your Data Recovery and install it on your computer. It has both Windows version and Mac version. So you can recover deleted PhotoShop pictures on PC, and recover lost PhotoShop images on Mac.
Step 2: Choose hard drive to scan.
After running Do Your Data Recovery on your computer, it will show you all hard drives. Just select the hard drive where you lose or delete the PhotoShop pictures/documents.
Step 3: Scan the hard drive to find deleted PhotoShop pictures.
Select the file types you want to recover, then click on Scan button to scan the selected hard drive to find deleted PhotoShop pictures.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted PhotoShop pictures.
After scanning, you can preview and recover the lost PhotoShop pictures and documents.
Do Your Data Recovery offers quick scan and deep scan recovery mode. If you can’t find all lost PhotoShop pictures after quick scan, just click "Advanced Recovery" mode to deeply scan the hard drive. The deep scan will find much more lost files – so you can completely recover lost PhotoShop pictures with deep scan mode.
It is very easy to recover deleted PhotoShop pictures/documents from PC/Mac, hard drive and external device with Do Your Data Recovery software. Before you get all deleted PhotoShop pictures back, please don’t save new data to the hard drive where you delete the PhotoShop pictures. Just immediately run Do Your Data Recovery to get the deleted PhotoShop pictures back!
- Recover Lost Videos with Mac Deleted Video Recovery Freeware
- Free Mac JPG/JPEG/PNG File Recovery Solution
- Easily and Completely Recover Lost High-resolution Images
- Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Download Videos?
- How to Losslessly Recover Lost 4K Videos?
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost MP4 Videos under Mac OS?
- Complete NTFS File Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data with FAT File Recovery Freeware for Mac
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted FLV Videos?
File Recovery Tips
- Easily Recover Lost Photoshop Images on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted PDF Files after Emptying Recycle Bin?
- How to Restore Deleted Microsoft Office Files from Mac?
- HFS+/HFS X Data Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Lost MKV Videos from Mac?
- Freeware to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Excel Files?
- How to Recover Deleted Music Files?
- How to Recover Deleted PhotoShop Pictures?
- Download FreeUndelete Alternative for Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted MS Office Documents after Emptying Recycle Bin
- How to Recover Deleted HTML Files on PC?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted TXT Files?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted ZIP/RAR Documents?
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camera with Freeware?