Recover Lost Data with FAT File Recovery Freeware for Mac
by Bryan, 2018-05-29
What is FAT?
FAT (File Allocation Table) is one of the most famous file systems, now it has 3 standards: FAT 12, FAT 16 and FAT 32. FAT file systems are still commonly found on floppy disks, flash and other solid-state memory cards and modules (including USB flash drives), as well as many portable and embedded devices. FAT is the standard file system for digital cameras per the DCF specification.
Download FAT file recovery freeware for Mac
How to recover lost data from FAT file system under Mac OS? The FAT file recovery freeware for Mac is the best choice. Here we have found the best free FAT file recovery software for Mac: Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free. It can:
- Recover deleted, formatted or lost data from FAT 12/16/32 system under Mac OS.
- Recover all lost data from Mac hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, or other storage media device.
- Recover lost data from other file systems including NTFS, HFS/HFS+, APFS, exFAT, etc.
This free FAT data recovery software for Mac not only recovers permanently deleted data, but it also can recover lost data due to format, virus infection, logical error, human error, OS crash, etc. It supports to raw recovery. It means it can recover lost data from inaccessible or corrupted FAT file system or other file systems. Just free download it and install it on your Mac:
How to use FAT file recovery freeware for Mac to recover lost data?
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free is a DIY data recovery software. It is very easy-to-use. Now, just open it from Launchpad. You can easily recover all your lost data with this FAT file recovery freeware for Mac. Just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Select the file types you want to recover.
FAT file recovery freeware for Mac can recover any type of lost file, such as photos, documents, emails, videos, audio, archives, etc. Just select the targeted file types or just let it recover all types of lost files.
Step 2: Select hard drive to scan.
If you want to recover lost data from an external device, just connect it with your Mac. At this step, you should select the hard drive/device where you lose your data. Then click on "Scan" button to scan the hard drive/device to find lost data.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
Once the scan is completed, FAT file recovery freeware for Mac will list all recoverable files. You can preview the files. Then select the wanted files and save them to a safe hard drive or device.
- 1. Before recovery all lost files, don’t save the new files to the hard drive where you lose your data. This is for preventing overwriting.
- 2. If you can’t find all lost files after quick scan, just try advanced recovery mode to find much more lost files with FAT file recovery freeware for Mac.
This is how to recover lost data with FAT file recovery freeware for Mac. It is comprehensive data recovery software which can recover lost data from any kind of device or file system. Just download FAT file recovery freeware for Mac and recover your data now:
NO.1 Free Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac hard drive & storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Recover Lost Videos with Mac Deleted Video Recovery Freeware
- Free Mac JPG/JPEG/PNG File Recovery Solution
- Easily and Completely Recover Lost High-resolution Images
- Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Download Videos?
- How to Losslessly Recover Lost 4K Videos?
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost MP4 Videos under Mac OS?
- Complete NTFS File Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data with FAT File Recovery Freeware for Mac
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted FLV Videos?
File Recovery Tips
- Easily Recover Lost Photoshop Images on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted PDF Files after Emptying Recycle Bin?
- How to Restore Deleted Microsoft Office Files from Mac?
- HFS+/HFS X Data Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Lost MKV Videos from Mac?
- Freeware to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Excel Files?
- How to Recover Deleted Music Files?
- How to Recover Deleted PhotoShop Pictures?
- Download FreeUndelete Alternative for Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted MS Office Documents after Emptying Recycle Bin
- How to Recover Deleted HTML Files on PC?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted TXT Files?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted ZIP/RAR Documents?
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camera with Freeware?