Best Stellar Disk Wipe Alternative (Windows & Mac)
by Shirly Chen, 2017-01-16
Stellar provides data erasure software for both Windows users and Mac users (Stellar File Wipe and Stellar Wipe Mac). But Stellar disk wipe is not easy to use and only provides limited trial version. Fortunately, there are some more powerful and easy-to-use programs can replace Stellar Disk Wipe or Stellar File Wipe. In this article, we will show you the best Stellar Disk Wipe alternative to help you securely and permanently erase data from hard drives and storage media devices.
Best Stellar Disk Wipe/File Wipe/Wipe Mac Alternative
DoYourData offers the best Stellar Disk Wipe alternative – DoYourData Super Eraser. It combines powerful data erasure features with ease of use interface. This powerful Stellar Disk Wipe alternative can permanently erase data from hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, digital camera, memory card, RAID, Server, or other media device. With certified data erasure standards, it can make sure the erased data is permanently lost, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or manual data recovery service.
DoYourData Stellar Disk Wipe alternative is pretty simple to use. It not only allows users to shred files, but it also can wipe hard drive and erase free disk space. In order to meet the various needs of data erasure, DoYourData Stellar Disk Wipe alternative offers three modes to permanently erase data.
Stellar Disk Wipe Mode 1: Shred Files/Folders
This mode allows Windows and Mac users to permanently shred and erase files/folders from hard drive and storage media. Users only need to add the files/folders to the erasure list and click on "Erase Now" button. Then the selected files/folders will be permanently destroyed and erased.
Stellar Disk Wipe Mode 2: Wipe Entire Hard Drive
This mode will completely wipe selected hard drive or storage media. It will permanently wipe all existing data and history data including the deleted data from the selected hard drive or storage media device. It means all the data on the selected hard drive will be permanently removed.
Stellar Disk Wipe Mode 3: Wipe Free Disk Space
Wiping free disk space can permanently erase the "already deleted/formatted/lost" data on the hard drive, we call it "history data". It will not affect the existing data. All the deleted/formatted or lost data and history traces will be permanently erased.
DoYourData Stellar Disk Wipe alternative supports all popular operating systems including Windows 10/8/8/.1/7 and macOS 10.12 OS X 10.11, 10.10.10.9, 10.8, 10.7 etc. It also can erase data from RAID and Server system. Before you use it to wipe your data, you should back up your files to a secondary hard disk drive because your data will be permanently lost after erasure. Stellar Disk Wipe alternative is your best choice destroy and wipe your sensitive data before you resell, donate or give away your computer, hard drive, USB, external hard drive, digital camera, etc.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?