How to Permanently Deleted Photos from Canon Digital Camera?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-10-23
"Hi, I will sell an old Canon digital camera on eBay. But, I have stored thousands of photos on this camera. I try to delete some photos from the Canon digital camera, but the deleted photos on the Canon digital camera still can be recovered by data recovery software. Is there any way to permanently delete photos on Canon digital camera? No data recovery." – Linnete
Is it possible to permanently destroy photos from the Canon digital camera without smashing the memory card? Yes, if you want to prevent data recovery and permanently delete photos on Canon digital camera, you can follow this guide. We will show you an easy and secure way to permanently delete photos from Canon digital camera, leaving no chance for data recovery.
1. Canon digital camera photo eraser Download
First of all, you need special data eraser for Canon digital camera. DoYourData Super Eraser is the most powerful data erasure software. It can securely and permanently erase photos, videos, deleted data from Canon digital camera. This software is very easy-to-use and 100% safe. Just download and install it on your PC or Mac. Then connect your Canon digital camera with your PC or Mac.
2. Run Canon digital camera photo eraser to erase your photos permanently
DoYourData Super Eraser offers three data erasure options. It can help you securely and permanently delete and erase photos from Canon digital camera, beyond the scope of data recovery.
Option 1: Permanently delete photos from Canon digital camera
Run DoYourData Super Eraser on your computer, choose this data erasure mode "Erase Files/Folders". Then add photos from the Canon digital camera, and click on "Erase Now" button. This option will permanently erase the selected photos.
Option 2: Wipe entire Canon digital camera to wipe all photos on the Canon digital camera
This option "Wipe Hard Drive" can help you erase the entire Canon digital camera/memory card, all the deleted photos and existing photos will be permanently erased, no trace left.
Option 3: Permanently erase already deleted photos on Canon digital camera
If you only want to permanently erase deleted/formatted photos on your Canon digital camera, you can choose this data erasure mode "Wipe Free Space". It will permanently destroy the already deleted/lost photos on Canon digital camera. It will not affect the existing data on the Canon digital camera.
Once the photos on Canon digital camera are deleted or erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, the photos are lost forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery method. This Canon digital camera photo eraser is fully compatible with most of Windows operating systems and Mac OSs. You can permanently delete photos from Canon digital camera on both PC and Mac.
Before you sell, lend, give away or abandon your Canon digital camera, you’d better permanently delete your private photos and videos, making sure nobody has the potential chance to recover your photos. DoYourData Super Eraser, the easy-to-use and powerful data erasure software, can help you, easily, securely and permanently delete your photos from Canon digital camera or memory card.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?