How to Permanently Erase Photos/Videos from Sony Cybershot Camera?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-10-29
When you are going to dispose an old Sony Cybershot Camera, you’d better permanently erase your private photos, videos in it. Data recovery software can easily and quickly recover deleted/formatted data from Sony Cybershot Camera. So, if you want to permanently erase your photos/videos from a Sony Cybershot Camera, you need special data erasure solution.
Sony Cybershot Camera data erasure software
In order to prevent data recovery, the photos/videos in the Sony Cybershot Camera should be permanently erased. With right Sony Cybershot Camera data erasure software, you can securely erase your photos and videos, leaving no chance for data recovery.
DoYourData Super Eraser is safe and powerful data erasure software. It can help you securely and permanently erase photos/videos from Sony Cybershot Camera, beyond the scope of data recovery.
Easy steps to permanently erase photos/videos from Sony Cybershot Camera
Here you can follow these steps to permanently erase photos/videos from Sony Cybershot Camera with DoYourData Super Eraser.
Step 1: Download and install DoYourData Super Eraser.
DoYourData Super Eraser is fully compatible with Windows and Mac OS. Just download it and install it on your computer.
Step 2: Connect your Sony Cybershot Camera with the computer.
Connect the Sony Cybershot Camera or the memory card of Sony Cybershot Camera with your computer. And then run DoYourData Super Eraser on your computer.
Step 3: Select data erasure modes.
DoYourData Super Eraser offers three data erasure modes:
"Erase Files/Folders" – permanently erase existing photos/videos from Sony Cybershot Camera. Just add files from Sony Cybershot Camera, then click on "Erase Now" button.
"Wipe Hard Drive" – erase the Sony Cybershot Camera to permanently erase all photos and videos on the Sony Cybershot Camera.
"Wipe Free Space" – erase already deleted/lost videos/photos in the Sony Cybershot Camera without affecting the existing photos/videos in your Sony Cybershot Camera. If you only want to erase already deleted/formatted data on the Sony Cybershot Camera, just choose this mode.
Just choose one of the data erasure modes to help you permanently erase photos/videos from Sony Cybershot Camera.
If you are going to sell or donate your Sony Cybershot Camera, you’d better permanently erase all data in your Sony Cybershot Camera. Just select the mode 2 – Wipe Hard Drive. It will permanently erase all photos/videos and other data from the Sony Cybershot Camera or memory card.
Once the photos/videos are erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, there is no way to restore them. So, please back up your data before you use it to wipe your Sony Cybershot Camera.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?