How to Permanently Erase Data from Adata External Hard Drive?
by Shirly Chen, 2019-12-05
“Hi, I have an old Adata portable SSD, and I will sell it on eBay. So, I want to permanently wipe all my data on it. However, every time I format the Adata external hard drive, it seems all data is gone, but the data is still can be found by data recovery program. Is there any way to permanently destroy my data?” - John
Adata offers reliable external hard drive, such as portable HDD and portable SSD. If you are looking for a solution for data erasure on Adata external hard drive, you have come to the right place. Data erasure means the erased data on Adata external hard drive can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or manual data recovery service.
Adata external hard drive data erasure software
DoYourData Super Eraser is a great tool for permanently erasing data from Adata external hard drive. It offers certified data erasure algorithms including HMG Infosec Standard 5, U.S. Army AR380-19, DoD 5220.22-M ECE, Peter Gutmann's algorithm. It will not cause any damage to your Adata external hard drive.
- Permanently erase data from Adata external hard drive on Mac.
- Permanently erase data from Adata external hard drive on Windows computer.
- The erased data can’t be recovered by any data recovery method.
- Easy-to-use data erasure tool.
Now, you can download this data erasure software and install it on your computer.
Wipe data from Adata external hard drive
DoYourData Super Eraser offers three data erasure modes. You can flexibly erase data from a Adata external hard drive.
Mode 1: Erase files and folders from Adata external hard drive.
Add files/folders from Adata external hard drive, then click on “Erase Now” button, the selected files/folders will be permanently erased.
Mode 2: Wipe entire Adata external hard drive to erase all data.
Choose the Adata external hard drive and click on “Wipe Now” button. All the data on the Adata external hard drive will be securely erased - 100% avoid data recovery from Adata external hard drive.
Mode 3: Wipe deleted data on Adata external hard drive.
This mode is able to wipe unused disk space of your Adata external hard drive. It will permanently erase already deleted data on your Adata external hard drive, will not erase the existing data.
If you are going to sell, donate or dispose your old Adata external hard drive, you can use the mode 2 to quickly and securely destroy all your data on the Adata external hard drive.
DoYourData Super Eraser also can help you permanently erase data from other portable hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, hard drives, PCs, Macs, etc. Once the data is erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, the data will be gone forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software. Download DoYourData Super Eraser here:
Moreover, this software also can help you format a Adata external hard drive, fix corrupted Adata external hard drive, etc.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?