Reliable & Safe Free Windows 7 File Recovery Software
by Shirly Chen, 2015-09-14
You may also lose important files from Windows 7 hard drive even though you have backed up the files. When data loss occurs, the best way to get lost files back from your Windows hard drive is to find a free Windows 7 file recovery software tool. What kind of free Windows 7 file recovery software is best for you? First of all, the software must be effective and safe for Windows 7 file recovery. The second, it should be freeware. The third, it should be easy-to-use so that everyone can use it to recover lost files in Windows 7.
You need the free Windows 7 file recovery software to scan hard drive where you lost the files in Windows 7. If you act quickly after data loss then you have a good chance to get lost files back. But where to download the Windows 7 file recovery freeware? Don't worry, we have made it for you. Do Your Data Recovery Free from DoYourData is an award-winning free data recovery tool which could completely recover lost files like photos, documents, videos, archives, music etc from Windows 7 hard drive.
Do Your Data Recovery Free is good at recovering deleted or lost files from both local hard drive and removable storage device. It is the easiest to use data recovery tool than ever. When you are launching it on your PC, a wizard will ask you what types of files you are looking for, where you lost the files. You don't need to do any complex operations, just click the button till find what you want.
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Files in Windows 7?
Step 1: Select a hard drive to scan
You need to select a hard drive or device where you lost the files to scan. The program will scan & search it to find lost files.
Step 2: Select the file types that you want to recover
You may just want to recover photos or documents etc, select the file types that you are looking for. Of course, you select All File Types, and you will recover verything you have lost.
Step 3: Preview and recovery
Before you decide to save these recoverable files on your hard drive, you can preview them. Or you just save them on your drive and check their quality later.
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
- Restore Lost Files in Windows 8/8.1 Freeware
- Free Unformat Software
- Best RAID Data Recovery Software
- Free Hard Drive File Recovery Software
- Undelete Files in Windows Vista
- Why Lost Files Can’t Be Recovered by Recuva?
- SanDisk RescuePRO Data Recovery Free Download Windows/Mac
Data Recovery Tips
- Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware
- Free Windows 7 File Recovery Software
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- Free Windows XP Data Recovery Software
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- Windows 7 Partition Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Free SanDisk Data Recovery to Recover Data
- Free Seagate Data Recovery Solution
- SSD Data Recovery Freeware Download
- Partition File Recovery Freeware
- How Do I Recover Lost Files Due to a Cut-Paste Was Interrupted?