How to Recover Lost Partition and Files with Partition File Recovery Freeware?
by Shirly Chen, 2016-07-27
Problems: partition lost or partition files lost
“I format the whole partition yesterday, trying to clean up the whole partition so to get an empty partition to interesting YouTube videos there. But I forgot an important file was erased together with other data in the partition. Can I restore the formatted partition files?”
“Do I still have a chance to recover my deleted partition? I was trying to delete and remove my external hard drive from the PC. But I mistakenly deleted my E: partition instead. Almost my important files were stored in E: partition. Can I get them back? Please help.”
“I can’t access to my partition, it shows the messages when I try to open the partition F ‘Location is not available’. The partition may be locked due to virus infection. I have to format it to fix the error, but how can I get back my files?”
Deleting or formatting partitions or partition files are usually committed by mistake. But when users realize that their files or whole partitions were lost due to careless operations, it was late. It seems that no solutions can work to recover lost partitions and files when problems have occurred. Don’t bother if you are having such a problem. Professional solutions offered by DoYourData software can help to recover lost files and even whole partition for you now. Free download it here:
How to recover lost partition and files? Let Do Your Data Recovery help!
So how to recover lost partitions and files when problems happen? Don’t worry, Do Your Data Recovery can help easily and quickly recover lost files from formatted or even the lost partition. First of all, you should install it on your computer. If you prefer a freeware, Do Your Data Recovery Free shall help. It provides an effective partition file recovery solution for you to recover lost files in partitions.
Detail steps to recover lost partition files with DoYourData free partition file recovery software
Follow below steps, you will find all lost partition files back. You may format the partition where you lost files so to reuse it save data and files again. The free file recovery software also can recover lost files from deleted/lost partition.
Step 1: Select partition where you lose your data.
Select the partition where you want to lose files from. After downloading and installing free partition file recovery software on your PC or Mac, it will list all the existing partitions and lost partitions. Just select the one where you lose your files and move to the next step.
Step 2: Select File Types and scan your hard drive partition.
Be default, the free partition file recovery software will scan your selected partition and find/recover all types of lost files. If you only want to recover some types of lost files, just select them. Then click on Scan button to start scanning the hard drive partition.
Step 3: Preview and Recover Files.
After scanning, all the found files will be showed in three styles: Path, File Type, Time. So you can easily find the files you want. The built-in preview feature lets you freely preview the files before you save them on your hard drive.
Do Your Data Recovery Free supports to recover lost data from any disk drive and storage device. If you want to recover all lost files, just try this free partition data recovery software. And it can recover deleted/lost hard drive partition on both Windows and Mac OS.
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
- Restore Lost Files in Windows 8/8.1 Freeware
- Free Unformat Software
- Best RAID Data Recovery Software
- Free Hard Drive File Recovery Software
- Undelete Files in Windows Vista
- Why Lost Files Can’t Be Recovered by Recuva?
- SanDisk RescuePRO Data Recovery Free Download Windows/Mac
Data Recovery Tips
- Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware
- Free Windows 7 File Recovery Software
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- Free Windows XP Data Recovery Software
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- Windows 7 Partition Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Free SanDisk Data Recovery to Recover Data
- Free Seagate Data Recovery Solution
- SSD Data Recovery Freeware Download
- Partition File Recovery Freeware
- How Do I Recover Lost Files Due to a Cut-Paste Was Interrupted?