Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery Guide
by Henry Lee, 2015-09-11
You may think that the files are permanently lost when you have deleted hard drive partition. Actually the fact is not so awful. You still have the chance of getting files back after deleting the disk partition. In this article, we will introduce deleted partition file recovery method to help you recover lost data from a deleted or lost partition.
Many operations or reasons could cause partition loss, such as deleting partition, virus attacking, OS crash, repartition, etc. You can recover the deleted or lost partition via some complex methods – normally will change & fix the partition table. If you only want to recover the lost files which are stored in the deleted partition, it becomes easy.
Deleted Partition File Recovery Software
DoYourData offers easy-to-use yet powerful deleted partition file recovery software for users to easily recover lost data from deleted or lost partition. Do Your Data Recovery Professional is powerful and safe for lost partition file recovery. The steps are easy. First of all, please download and install the program on your computer. When you launch the program, you will find that it automatically list the lost partitions on its interface. Choose the deleted or lost partition where you lost files, the program will scan it to find all lost files.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional supports to recover all types of lost files including emails, photos, videos, audio, documents, archives, etc. The filter feature lets you quickly find the files that you want, so you don't worry about how to find the files you want in the big amount of found files. Before saving the files, you can preview the photos, documents, videos etc to check their details and quality.
Deleted hard drive partition file recovery steps
Step 1: Choose the deleted hard drive partition.
Run Do Your Data Recovery on your computer, it will show all existing partitions and deleted partitions. Just choose the deleted partition to start data recovery.
Step 2: Scan the deleted hard drive partition to find lost files.
Choose the file types you want to recover, then click on Scan button to scan the deleted hard drive partition to find all lost files.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
Once the scan is completed, you can preview and recover all lost files.
In some cases, the file system could be damaged. So the files which are stored in the deleted or lost partition will become raw files. You don't need to worry about it. Do Your Data Recovery Professional also can find and recover raw files from lost partition.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution