How Do I Recover Lost Files Due to a Cut-Paste Was Interrupted?
by Justin Kenny, 2016-07-26
Urgent: Lost Files Due to an Unfinished Cut-paste
“Help, help! I was cut-pasting some word document files when my computer suddenly shut down due to a blackout. When I tried to turn on the computer, the cut-paste process was unfinished and some word files disappeared. Can I find my lost filed back? I really want to get my files back.”
According to an internet survey, it is one of the top 10 reasons for data loss trouble for worldwide users to lose files due to an unfinished cut-paste operation or get interrupted while cut pasting files. But what are the major reasons for this files lost issue? How to recover the lost files after an unfinished copy-paste? In this article, you will find your solution.
Top reasons for file lost issue due to cut-paste interruption
- Cut-paste process unfinished: when users forget to paste files into a destination location in their PC or storage devices after clicking “Cut” and drag the source files into the recycle bin;
- Cut-paste get interrupted: sudden power failure or unexpected system failure etc may also cause your beloved files lost while you are cut-pasting it to other location;
- Unexpected system failure or virus attack;
Fortunately, powerful solutions have been found for restoring lost files due to a cut-paste interruption or unfinished cut-paste error. Check out and find solution to recover lost files due to cut-pasted was interrupted now.
Solutions for Recovering Lost Files Due to Cut pasted Interruption
1. Recover lost files from the recycle bin
If you happen to move the source files into the recycle bin without awareness while you are cut-pasting files, you can recover those files from the recycle bin: Open the recycle-bin --> Find lost files and right-click on them --> Select Restore.
2. Use data recovery software to recover all lost files due to an unfinished cut paste
DoYourData software offers professional data recovery software to recover all lost files due to an unfinished cut paste with easy steps.
Users can directly use this software to recover lost files when the cut-paste was interrupted or virus attack their computers or even system fails to run.
Step 1: Launch DoYourData software and select hard drive.
Step 2: Select file type you want to recover and let DoYourData software scan the hard drive.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
It is very easy to recover lost files due to unfinished cut-paste operation. All file formats are supported like photos, videos, emails, audio, documents, folders, etc. DoYourData data recovery software can easily recover lost data due to unfinished copy-paste, cut-paste and recover lost files from original hard drive after cutting files. It even can recover the lost file that has been overwritten by a file with the same name. But please remember that the faster you perform data recovery, the better chance you will have to get the lost data back.
Downloading DoYourData is easy. You can get this software by clicking on the following download button (for both Windows and Mac). It will help you easily recover lost files after unfinished copy-paste.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution