Full CFast Memory Card Data Recovery Solution
by Justin Kenny, 2018-05-05
In 2012, the CompactFlash Association announced the CFast 2.0 Standard, promising read and write speeds of more than double what was then the current standard. Since that, CFast memory card have become one of the most popular memory cards. But, accidental deletion or format also can result in data loss on CFast memory card. How to recover deleted, formatted or lost data from CFast memory card? Here, we offer full and easy CFast card data recovery solution for you to easily get lost data back!
CFast memory card data recovery software for Windows/Mac
DIY data recovery software is the best solution to recover lost data from CFast memory card. In this article, we strongly recommend you to use Do Your Data Recovery to help you recover lost data from CFast memory card. This CFast memory card data recovery software can help you recover lost data from CFast memory card under any data loss situation:
- Recover deleted documents or files from CFast memory card.
- Recover lost data from formatted, corrupted or inaccessible CFast memory card.
- Recover lost data from CFast memory card when the system asks you to format it.
- Recover lost data from CFast memory card due to virus infection, logical error, human error, power failure, etc.
- Recover lost data from water-damaged CFast memory card.
- Recover lost data from CFast memory card on PC and Mac.
Whenever you lose data on CFast memory card, you can run this DIY data recovery software on your PC or Mac to recover your lost data from the CFast memory card. It is pretty simple, no pro skills needed.
Three simple steps to recover lost data from CFast memory card
First of all, download and install CFast memory card data recovery software – Do Your Data Recovery on your computer. Then run it on your computer and connect the CFast memory card with your computer. Here are the main CFast memory card data recovery steps:
Step 1: Select the CFast memory card to start data recovery.
Do Your Data Recovery lists all hard drives and external devices on this computer. Just select the CFast memory card to start data recovery.
Step 2: Scan the CFast memory card to find lost data.
Select the file types you want to recover, then click on Scan button to scan the CFast memory card to find lost data.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files from CFast memory card.
After scanning, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select the files you want to recover and save them to your computer.
After selecting the wanted files, just click on “Recover” button to save the files. If you can’t see all lost files after quick scan, just try advanced recovery mode. The advanced recovery mode will deeply scan your CFast memory card and find much more lost files.
This is easy and efficient CFast memory card data recovery solution. Whether you delete files by mistake or your CFast memory card gets formatted/corrupted, you can run Do Your Data Recovery to scan it. You will quickly get lost files back!
- Samsung SD Card Data Recovery Solution
- Recover SD Card Data under Mac
- Recover Raw Files from Erased SD Card
- How to Recover Lost Data on SD Card
- Formatted Memory Card Data Recovery
- SanDisk Compact Flash Card Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files from SmartMedia Card
- How to Recover Formatted Camera Card on Mac?
- Recover Lost Data from SDHC Card with Freeware
- How to Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Memory Card?
Data Recovery Tips
- Powerful Undelete SD Card Software
- Recover RAW Files from Camera Card
- Recover Lost Files from Unrecognized SD Card under Mac
- Recover Deleted Files on MMC Card
- Recover Lost Data from xD Card
- Recover Lost Photos on SD Card
- Recover Photos from Formatted Digital Camera Card
- Recover Deleted, Formatted or Lost Files from XQD Card
- How to Restore Lost Files from CF Card under Mac?
- MMC Card Data Recovery on Mac
- Recover Lost Data from SanDisk Extreme Card on Mac
- CFast Memory Card Data Recovery Solution
- How to Recover Lost Data from Sony SD/SDHC/XQD Card?
- Lexar Memory Card Data Recovery Solution with Freeware
- Fix ‘SD Card Is Not Showing Pictures’ and Recover Missing Pictures