How to Recover Photos from Vivitar Digital Camera?
by Justin Kenny, 2015-12-06
"I am transferring photos between my Vivitar digital camera and PC, unfortunately, the power cuts out suddenly. I restart my PC later, but some files are gone. I can.t find the photos on my PC or on the camera. I think the photos are lost. Can your software recover photos from my Vivitar digital camera?" – Linda
Vivitar digital camera is a famous camera brand. You can take beautiful photos and video recordings with Vivitar digital camera. Data loss happens in our daily life, nobody can avoid losing files. You may lose beautiful photos on your Vivitar digital camera due to deleting, formatting, virus infection, power failure, camera damage etc. Linda gets her photos lost due to unexpected power off during photos transfer between Vivitar digital camera and a computer. Whatever the reasons is, your photos are missing from your Vivitar digital camera. You may wonder if you can recover photos from Vivitar digital camera after deleting photos or formatting the storage card. Actually it is based on the degree of photo damage.
When the photos are removed from your Vivitar digital camera due to deletion, format or other reasons, they are not permanently lost. Before new photos taking up their storage space, you have the chance to get them back. So please don't take new photos or videos before you get all the lost photos back from your Vivitar digital camera.
Three Steps to Completely Recover Photos from Vivitar digital camera
Most people know that data recovery software can help in recovering lost photos from digital camera or storage card. DoYourData offers reliable Vivitar digital camera photo recovery software for you to easily and quickly recover deleted or lost photos from Vivitar digital camera. DoYourData provides two recovery modes to recover photos from Vivitar digital camera. The quick recovery mode is good at recovery of deleted photos within a short time. The advanced recovery mode is design for recovering photos under more severe situations like format, virus infection, etc.
It is a complete DIY (DO-IT-YOURSELF) data recovery software tool. No previous data recovery experience required. Just download and install it on your PC or Mac. You can easily use it to recover photos from Vivitar digital camera within three simple steps.
Step 1: Connect Vivitar digital camera with a PC or Mac.
Connect the Vivitar digital camera to your computer, then run Do Your Data Recovery and select the Vivitar digital camera to start data recovery.
Step 2: Scan the Vivitar digital camera.
Just click on Scan button to scan the Vivitar digital camera. Do Your Data Recovery offers two data recovery modes: quick scan and advanced recovery.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files after scanning.
After scanning, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select the wanted files and save them. If the quick scan can’t find all lost files, just try advanced recovery to deeply scan your hard drive again.
After recovering photos from your Vivitar digital camera, please don't save the photos on your Vivitar digital camera. You'd better save them on the computer. After editing or complete recovery, you can transfer them to your Vivitar digital camera. In some cases, your camera file system may be corrupted and all the files become inaccessible or raw. DoYourData supports to recover photos from Vivitar digital camera under these situations. But the file name of the recovered photo may be changed due to the file system is corrupted. You can manually edit the file name after recovery.
The central premise of getting all lost photos back is protecting your data before recovery is completed. So stop using your Vivitar digital camera when the photos are lost. It is strongly recommended to download DoYourData software as soon as possible to recover photos from Vivitar digital camera. It will find every recoverable photo on your Vivitar digital camera or storage card. You can easily recover photos from Vivitar digital camera with the help of DoYourData data recovery software. It supports all kinds of Vivitar digital cameras and digital video cameras.
- Recover Lost Files from WD Elements Portable Hard Drive
- 1TB External Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from Memory Stick
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Seagate External Hard Drive
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Videos and Photos from Sony Camera
- Recover Deleted Photos from Kodak Digital Camera
- Recover Lost Data from Toshiba External Hard Drive on Mac with Freeware
- Full Kingston USB Flash Drive Data Recovery Solution
- WD Red NAS Hard Drive Lost File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camcorder?
- Recover Deleted or Lost Digital Camera Photos under Mac OS
- Freeware for Raw USB Drive Data Recovery
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery Freeware
- Restore Lost Files from Corrupted USB drive on Mac
- Recover Data from a Dead USB drive
- Restore Lost Files from Virus Infected USB Drive
- Unformat Toshiba External Hard Drive on Windows and Mac
- Recover Data from Unmounted External Hard Drive on Mac
- Recover Data from SanDisk Extreme USB flash drive on Mac
- How to Repair External Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Data from XQD Card on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Photos from Canon EOS Camera?
- Restore All Files When External Hard Drive Is Not Showing Files
- Old, Unused, Discarded, Dead External Hard Disk Data Recovery