How to Recover Lost Photos or Videos from Autographer Camera?
by Justin Kenny, 2015-12-21
Autographer launched the world first wearable camera in 2012. Now it is a very famous camera brand around the word. A few Autographer users once asked us about how to recover lost photos or videos from Autographer camera. Now you can get the Autographer camera photo recovery solution from this article. Whether you delete photos from Autographer camera or format your Autographer SD/Memory card, you can easily recover the lost photos back. Of course the solution applies to video recovery from Autographer camera.
When you delete a photo from your Autographer camera, the deleted photo is not erased forever. Before new photos or videos take up its space, the deleted photo can be recovered by our data recovery software. So if you want a very successful photo recovery, please stop using your Autographer camera when you find your photos are lost.
DoYourData software is capable of recovering lost photos, videos from Autographer camera. Actually it can recover lost photos or videos from almost all kinds of cameras. It gives users best data recovery experienced with simple interface. You can easily download, install, and run it to recover photos from Autographer camera. Click the following button to download the right version to your computer.
Autographer camera photo recovery solution
As said, our data recovery software is very easy to use. You should not be a data recovery expert. If you can use your computer, you can use DoYourData. A few clicks can bring your lost photos back.
Step 1: Connect your Autographer camera with your computer, and run DoYourData.
Step 2: Select file types that you want to recover, like photos, videos
Step 3: Preview the files and recover them
If your Autographer camera is damaged, pull out the SD/Memory card. DoYourData will help you recover lost photos from the SD/Memory card. It is recommended not to save the recoverable photos directly back to your Autographer camera in case that some lost photos may be overwritten. If you can't find all the lost photos after a quick scan, you can try the deep scan more to find more lost photos. It takes more time to finish the process, so please be patient.
DoYourData supports to recover raw files from your Autographer camera. But the raw files. name are changed because that the some information related the files. name are changed. You should save these photos on your hard drive and rename them. You can also recover lost video recordings from Autographer camera with DoYourData software. DoYourData is an all-around data recovery tool that can give you the best data recovery solution for data recovery from hard drive, digital device or storage media. Just download it now, and recover lost photos, videos from your Autographer camera as soon as possible.
- Recover Lost Files from WD Elements Portable Hard Drive
- 1TB External Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from Memory Stick
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Seagate External Hard Drive
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Videos and Photos from Sony Camera
- Recover Deleted Photos from Kodak Digital Camera
- Recover Lost Data from Toshiba External Hard Drive on Mac with Freeware
- Full Kingston USB Flash Drive Data Recovery Solution
- WD Red NAS Hard Drive Lost File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camcorder?
- Recover Deleted or Lost Digital Camera Photos under Mac OS
- Freeware for Raw USB Drive Data Recovery
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery Freeware
- Restore Lost Files from Corrupted USB drive on Mac
- Recover Data from a Dead USB drive
- Restore Lost Files from Virus Infected USB Drive
- Unformat Toshiba External Hard Drive on Windows and Mac
- Recover Data from Unmounted External Hard Drive on Mac
- Recover Data from SanDisk Extreme USB flash drive on Mac
- How to Repair External Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Data from XQD Card on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Photos from Canon EOS Camera?
- Restore All Files When External Hard Drive Is Not Showing Files
- Old, Unused, Discarded, Dead External Hard Disk Data Recovery