How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
by Shirly Chen, 2017-04-14
The Compact Flash card (CF card) fills in as a standout amongst the most urgent embellishments that you nearly can't manage without. Regardless of whether you need it for your advanced cell or the pen drive to embed in your PC/Mac, it is a fundamental stockpiling gadget that is a flat out must for each one of the individuals who expect to keep vast documents that incorporates pictures, films, tunes and other imperative information. Presently there might be chances where you need to get rid of it and auction it or offer it to somebody. Considering the measure of data loaded on your drive, it is totally risky to be given over without ensuring that all documents are forever erased.
Suppose you are a Mac user, how can you permanently erase data from CF card on your Mac? Nowadays, free data recovery software is available to everyone. Your deleted or formatted data can be easily recovered by any person by accident or on purpose. So, if you only delete your documents or perform formatting before you give away or resell your CF card, it is very dangerous. Fortunately, there are some easy-to-use tools can help you securely erase data from CF card under Mac OS.
Best tool for CF card data erasure on Mac
A few applications are accessible to guarantee the lasting delete of documents and other data on CF card on Mac, however since there are such a variety of it is frequently hard to settle on the correct choice. Super Eraser for Mac is the most powerful Mac data erasure software, so it is the best choice to erase CF card data on Mac. It is strongly recommended to use it to destroy your sensitive data on CF card under Mac OS before you sell, giveaway, donate, or discard your CF card. It not only formats the CF card on Mac, but it also can permanently erase all the data on the CF card to avoid CF card data recovery.
Super Eraser for Mac will erase your data from CF card and then overwrite the disk space with zero or meaningless information to prevent erased data from being recovered by data recovery software/service. It offers three options help you erase CF card data on Mac.
Option 1: Selectively erase files from CF card on Mac
This option allows you to add or select files from your CF card. Then Super Eraser for Mac will help you permanently erase the selected files from your CF card after you click on "Erase Now" button.
Option 2: Wipe all the data on CF card under Mac OS
If you don’t need the CF card any more or you want to recycle an old CF card, this option is the right solution for you to erase all the data from the CF card. All the existing data/traces and history data/traces will be permanently erased.
Option 3: Erase already deleted/formatted data on CF card
This option is for the situation if you want to keep the existing data and want to erase the already deleted/lost data on the CF card. All the deleted/formatted/lost data on the CF card will be permanently lost, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software.
Super Eraser for Mac also supports to erase data from hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, digital camera, memory card, SD card, mobile phone card or other storage media.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?