Water Damaged Mac Data Recovery Solution
by Bryan, 2016-06-03
“Hi, can anyone help me recover my lost files from my water damaged Mac? Last night when I was using my Mac, I accidently knocked the water cup, that was terrible – all the water was pouring onto my Mac. I used paper and dryer to dry the Mac. Fortunately, it could boot into OS X. But after restarting the Mac, I found so many pictures and files were gone. I think the Mac has been water damaged, so how can I recover my lost files from the water damaged Mac?” – Charles Quek
Water damage is a very big threat for our digital device. When the Mac computer or USB drive, digital camera gets water damaged, the data that stored in the device may be lost forever. You think so? Now I want to let you know that you can still recover your data from water damaged Mac or other storage media device. How? Here is the solutions to recover water damaged Mac hard drive.
Solution 1: Mac Water Damage Data Recovery Service
This is a good way to recover your data from a water damaged Mac. Many data recovery providers provide water damage recovery service. You should find a data recovery service provider in your city and send your device to their lab. Normally, it is very expensive.
Solution 2: Mac Water Damage Data Recovery Software
If you can restart or reinstall your water damaged Mac, you can try Mac water damage data recovery software. This solution is much easier and cheaper. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is the most powerful Mac data recovery software. It is a good solution for recovery water damaged Mac.
- Recover lost data from water damaged Mac, Mac-based hard drive.
- Recover lost data from water damaged USB drive, digital camera, external hard disk, SD card under OS X and macOS.
- Recover Mac data after reinstalling water damaged Mac.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is very powerful, and it is very simple to use. It is complete DIY data recovery software and cheap Mac data recovery software. When your Mac or storage media gets water damaged, you can quickly download it and use it to recover data from water damaged Mac, USB drive, digital camera, SD card, etc. Here are the main three steps to recover water damaged Mac with Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional.
Step 1: Select file types.
The Mac water damage recovery software can recover all types of lost files by default. If you want to recover certain file types, just select them before you move to next step.
Step 2: Select hard drive.
Where you lose your files, just select the hard drive. Then click on “Scan” button to scan the water damaged Mac hard drive to find your lost files.
Step 3: Preview and recover files.
After scanning, you can preview the recoverable files. You can selectively save the files or recover all of them.
After comparing the two Mac water damage recovery solutions, I would like to recommend you to try the Mac data recovery software at first because it is simple and cheap. It also can recover lost data from water damaged USB drive or other storage device under Mac OS.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?