How to Remove Stubborn Applications from Mac?
by Henry Lee, 2016-08-31
Where do the stubborn applications come from?
When you manage your Mac applications, you may find some useless applications. When you try to remove them to the trash, nothing happens, they are still on your Mac. Where are these stubborn applications from? Why can’t you delete them to the trash? Actually, it is very easy to understand why there are some stubborn applications on your Mac. The stubborn applications may be the crashed, virus infected applications or even the malware.
Sometimes, when the application upgrade fails, the applications me become gray and can’t be removed or used. No matter what produces these stubborn applications, you have to find a solution to completely remove them. Because they will take up precious SSD disk space on your Mac, and they are no longer useful. Even will damage your system.
How to completely remove stubborn applications on Mac?
As the name suggests, the stubborn applications can’t be deleted to the trash. However, with powerful Mac uninstaller, you can completely remove them from your Mac. DoYourData AppUninser is one of the most powerful Mac uninstaller. It can completely remove all parts of the stubborn applications from your Mac system. Here you can download it and install it on your Mac. Then run it to completely stubborn applications from your Mac.
Step 1: Download and install DoYourData AppUninser.
Step 2: Run DoYourData AppUninser, select the applications you want to remove and click Uninstall button.
DoYourData AppUninser allows you to uninstall applications one by one or in batches. It will completely remove the stubborn applications and delete all the related files.
- How to Free Up Disk Space after Installing macOS Mojave?
- Add Windows-style Start Menu on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Install Windows-style Start Menu on Mac
- Top 5 Uninstaller for macOS10.13 High Sierra
- Top 5 Cleaning Software for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Download Free Start Menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Best 5 Duplicate Photos Finder and Remover
- Top 5 Mac Uninstaller
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- TOP 7 Mac Cleaning Software Review and Download
- Top 5 Mac Uninstallers for macOS Sierra
- Best Mac App Store Uninstaller
- How to Remove Stubborn Applications from Mac?
- Best Mac App Uninstaller for macOS Sierra
- Three Ways to Uninstall Mac Applications
- How to Completely Uninstall Software on Mac?
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- Quickly Find and Remove Duplicate Files on Mac