How to Free Up Disk Space after Installing macOS Mojave?
by Henry Lee, 2018-11-21
When a Mac user installs new macOS like macOS Mojave on a Mac, he or she may encounter lots of problems. The Mac may get slower and slower and there is not enough disk space for new data storage. Now, it is necessary to clean up junk files and free up disk space on the Mac which is running macOS Mojave system. Do you know how to free up disk space or delete junk data in macOS Mojave? Actually, the junk files are deeply stored inside the Mac, and you need special cleaning software to help you find and remove all the junk files.
Easy steps to free up disk space in macOS Mojave
Step 1: Clean up junk data in macOS Mojave
In order to regain precious disk space of the Mac SSD, Mac disk cleaning software is very useful. Here, you can download MacClean30, this disk cleaning software can help you find all junk data inside your Mac and help you easily and securely remove this junk data including system junk, email junk, iTunes junk, trash bin junk, etc. After deleting all junk data with MacClean30, you will get much disk space on your Mac. It is simple and efficient.
Step 2: Find and remove duplicate files in macOS Mojave
Mac systems are prone to duplicate files/photos/videos, etc. So, deleting duplicate files will help in freeing up much disk space in macOS Mojave. DoYourData DuplicateViewer has the power to find and delete the duplicate files and folders. It also can help you find and remove useless large files on your Mac.
Step 3: Uninstall unwanted applications and clean up leftovers
Too many applications on your Mac take up great deal of disk space on your Mac. Now, you need to uninstall unwanted applications on your Mac. AppUninser, the best Mac uninstaller, can help you securely and easily uninstalled unwanted applications and clean up all leftovers including app junk, logs, register files, caches, etc.
With the 3 simple steps above, you can quickly free up disk space after installing macOS Mojave. All of the three cleaning applications are fully compatible with macOS Mojave. Now, download the right software and clean up junk, free up disk space on your Mac.
It is very necessary to remove useless system junk, duplicate photos or uninstall some useless applications after installing macOS Mojave. There are many tools can help you do this cleaning job. DoYourData MacClean360, DuplicateViewer, and AppUninser are outstanding utilities for macOS Mojave.
- How to Free Up Disk Space after Installing macOS Mojave?
- Add Windows-style Start Menu on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Install Windows-style Start Menu on Mac
- Top 5 Uninstaller for macOS10.13 High Sierra
- Top 5 Cleaning Software for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Download Free Start Menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Best 5 Duplicate Photos Finder and Remover
- Top 5 Mac Uninstaller
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- TOP 7 Mac Cleaning Software Review and Download
- Top 5 Mac Uninstallers for macOS Sierra
- Best Mac App Store Uninstaller
- How to Remove Stubborn Applications from Mac?
- Best Mac App Uninstaller for macOS Sierra
- Three Ways to Uninstall Mac Applications
- How to Completely Uninstall Software on Mac?
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- Quickly Find and Remove Duplicate Files on Mac