Add Windows-style Start Menu on macOS 10.14 Mojave
by Henry Lee, 2018-09-03
“Hi, I am a Windows user. Recently, I bought a Mac and installed macOS 10.14 Mojave on this Mac. I really want to add a Windows-style start menu on this new Mac. Is it possible?” – Manie
macOS 10.14 Mojave is one of the most popular operating systems for Mac. But, you can’t use this system as easily as use a Windows system, especially when you just recently transfer from a Windows user to a Mac user. Fortunately, there is an easy way to help you add a Windows-style start menu in macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Free start menu for macOS 10.14 Mojave
DoYourData Start Menu for Mac is the Windows-style menu which can be added to Mac systems. You can add this easy-to-use yet powerful start menu to macOS 10.14 Mojave system. It is even more powerful than Windows-style start menu. You can use this Mac start menu to manage, optimize your Mac computer.
Main features of start menu for macOS 10.14 Mojave:
- Quick Launcher – quickly search, find, visit and open applications on Mac.
- Task Manager – manage tasks on your Mac and free up memory to speed up your Mac.
- Cleaner – empty trash bin and Downloads with 1 click.
- Startup Items – add or remove the startup items on your Mac.
- Disk Manager – check your disk information, format disk/device on Mac.
- Quick Visit – quickly visit frequently used location/folder or app on Mac.
Add Windows-style start menu in macOS 10.14 Mojave
Now, you can easily add free Windows-style start menu in macOS 10.14 Mojave to manage and optimize your Mac.
Download and install start menu on your Mac.
First of all, download and install DoYourData Start Menu for Mac on your macOS 10.14 Mojave Mac computer. Then open this software from Launchpad.
Now, you have the best Window-style start menu in macOS 10.14 Mojave. It will make everything become simple and easy on your Mac.
- How to Free Up Disk Space after Installing macOS Mojave?
- Add Windows-style Start Menu on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Install Windows-style Start Menu on Mac
- Top 5 Uninstaller for macOS10.13 High Sierra
- Top 5 Cleaning Software for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Download Free Start Menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Best 5 Duplicate Photos Finder and Remover
- Top 5 Mac Uninstaller
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- TOP 7 Mac Cleaning Software Review and Download
- Top 5 Mac Uninstallers for macOS Sierra
- Best Mac App Store Uninstaller
- How to Remove Stubborn Applications from Mac?
- Best Mac App Uninstaller for macOS Sierra
- Three Ways to Uninstall Mac Applications
- How to Completely Uninstall Software on Mac?
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- Quickly Find and Remove Duplicate Files on Mac