Top 4 Windows 7 File Recovery Software
by Justin Kenny, 2016-12-08
How to recover lost data from Windows 7 hard drive? Have you get the best Windows 7 file recovery software? Here we test and find the best 4 Windows 7 file recovery software for you to easily and quickly recover lost data from Windows 7 hard drive or any other storage device.
1. Do Your Data Recovery Free
This Windows 7 file recovery freeware offers both quick scan and deep scan to ensure you can find every recoverable file on your hard drive or device. It even can recover lost data from crashed or inaccessible hard drive. Do Your Data Recovery Free is the best one of the 4 Windows 7 file recovery software because it combines powerful features and ease of use. You don’t have to worry about any limitation. It allows you to recover any kind of lost data including emails, photos, videos, audio, documents, archives, etc. It also supports for Windows 8/8.1, 10, Windows Server, etc.
2. Recuva file recovery
Recuva is another free file recovery software for Windows. It can scan the Windows 7 hard drive to recover deleted or lost files. It also supports to recover lost files from external hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card or other storage media device. It is a reliable choice for Windows 7 file recovery.
3. Stellar Data Recovery
Stellar data recovery software is very powerful. It can recover any kind of lost data from Windows 7 hard drive before the lost data is overwritten by other data. It is a good choice for Windows 7 file recovery software although it costs you $49-$99.
Try not to be tricked by the name - PhotoRec recovers much more than just photographs. It works with an extensive variety of document frameworks and media, from hard drives to CD/DVD, USB streak drives and memory cards, and there are works for Mac and Linux, giving you adaptability to recoup information from an alternate PC if essential.
The best 4 Windows 7 file recovery software above can help you recover lost data from Windows 7 hard drive. They not only recover deleted files, but they also can recover formatted or inaccessible data under Windows 7. It is strongly recommended to try the free version of the best 4 Windows 7 file recovery software at first.
And here, we would like to show you a guide for you to recover lost data under Windows 7 with file recovery freeware. For example, you can follow these guide to recover lost data with Do Your Data Recovery Free.
Step 1: Select the hard drive where your data is lost for data recovery.
Step 2: Select file types you want to recover and scan the selected hard drive.
Step 3: Preview and recover your lost files.
It is very easy to perform Windows 7 file recovery software with the best 4 Windows 7 file recovery software. If you don’t want to waste your money and time, just download one of them and start recovering your lost data immediately.
- Recover Lost Videos with Mac Deleted Video Recovery Freeware
- Free Mac JPG/JPEG/PNG File Recovery Solution
- Easily and Completely Recover Lost High-resolution Images
- Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Download Videos?
- How to Losslessly Recover Lost 4K Videos?
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost MP4 Videos under Mac OS?
- Complete NTFS File Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data with FAT File Recovery Freeware for Mac
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted FLV Videos?
File Recovery Tips
- Easily Recover Lost Photoshop Images on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted PDF Files after Emptying Recycle Bin?
- How to Restore Deleted Microsoft Office Files from Mac?
- HFS+/HFS X Data Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Lost MKV Videos from Mac?
- Freeware to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Excel Files?
- How to Recover Deleted Music Files?
- How to Recover Deleted PhotoShop Pictures?
- Download FreeUndelete Alternative for Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted MS Office Documents after Emptying Recycle Bin
- How to Recover Deleted HTML Files on PC?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted TXT Files?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted ZIP/RAR Documents?
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camera with Freeware?