Mac ZIP File Recovery Solution
by Bryan, 2016-07-07
ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A .zip file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. For Mac users, the .zip file is one of the most frequently used file formats. For example, most of the application installation files are zip files. Do you know that the deleted or lost zip files on Mac can be recovered? Some Mac users think that the files are lost forever after deletion or format. It is not true! Mac zip file recovery solution can help easily recover deleted or lost zip files on Mac.
Mac ZIP File Recovery Solution
When you delete a zip file or erase a zip file on your Mac, the file is still on the hard drive. Mac data recovery software can easily recover the deleted or lost files from Mac hard drive. DoYourData Mac data recovery software is very powerful Mac file recovery software that can recover any format of file from Mac hard drive or storage media. It offers efficient Mac zip file recovery solution for all Mac users to easily recover deleted or lost Mac zip files.
- Recover deleted zip files from Mac even you have emptied the trash bin.
- Get lost zip files back after you erase or format the Mac hard drive.
- Retrieve lost zip files due to volume loss, OS upgrade, virus attacking, etc.
Three Steps to Recover Deleted or Lost ZIP Files on Mac
DoYourData lets zip file recovery on Mac become easy and quick. It offers both quick scan and deep scan to ensure finding every recoverable zip file on your Mac hard drive or storage media. Now let’s see how it works:
Step 1: Select File Types.
DoYourData can recover all kinds of lost files on Mac. If you don’t want to make a choice, it will scan and find all formats files on your Mac including the zip files. If you want to recover specific file types, just select them. Click on "Next" button and move to next step.
Step 2: Choose Hard Drive.
Where you delete your zip files, just select the hard drive where you want to recover data from. Then click on "Scan" button to scan the hard drive to find lost zip files.
Step 3: Recover ZIP Files on Mac.
After scanning, all the recoverable files will be listed in three styles: Path, File type, Time. You can easily find your deleted or lost zip files. The built-in preview mode let you preview the zip files before recovery. If you have found the zip files you have lost, just select them and click on "Recover" button to save the files to your Mac.
It is strongly recommended that you immediately perform zip file recovery as soon as possible. Before the deleted or lost zip files are overwritten by other data on your Mac, you can easily recover them with DoYourData Mac data recovery software. This Mac zip file recovery solution is suitable for all Mac operating systems. Don’t hesitate, just immediately download it to your Mac, and run it to quickly recover deleted/lost zip files from your Mac or storage media device.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Recover Lost Videos with Mac Deleted Video Recovery Freeware
- Free Mac JPG/JPEG/PNG File Recovery Solution
- Easily and Completely Recover Lost High-resolution Images
- Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Download Videos?
- How to Losslessly Recover Lost 4K Videos?
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost MP4 Videos under Mac OS?
- Complete NTFS File Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data with FAT File Recovery Freeware for Mac
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted FLV Videos?
File Recovery Tips
- Easily Recover Lost Photoshop Images on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted PDF Files after Emptying Recycle Bin?
- How to Restore Deleted Microsoft Office Files from Mac?
- HFS+/HFS X Data Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Lost MKV Videos from Mac?
- Freeware to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Excel Files?
- How to Recover Deleted Music Files?
- How to Recover Deleted PhotoShop Pictures?
- Download FreeUndelete Alternative for Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted MS Office Documents after Emptying Recycle Bin
- How to Recover Deleted HTML Files on PC?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted TXT Files?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted ZIP/RAR Documents?
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camera with Freeware?