File Recovery: Recover Lost Photos, Videos, Documents
by Justin Kenny, 2016-06-20
The Fast Way to Recover Lost Photos, Videos, Documents
Data loss may happen to everyone. For instance, when you deleted your important photos from your computer and empty the recycle bin, the photos are lost. We are using photos, videos, documents every day on computer or digital camera. When some photos, videos or other documents are lost by accident, most of us want to recover them as soon as possible. What is the best way to recover lost photos, videos, documents from hard drive or storage media?
Data Recovery Service
If you search data recovery service on Google, you may find a data recovery company that can resolve your issue. But it is not the best way to recover your deleted/lost photos, videos or documents. It takes much time and money to recover your lost data by data recovery service company. You have to send your device to the company and spend a lot of money. And more, other people may leak out your data during the manual data recovery service. You can’t avoid it.
DIY Data Recovery Software
So we strongly recommend you to use DIY data recovery software that allows you to recover lost photos, videos, documents at anytime, at anywhere. Data recovery software will scan your hard drive or device, easily and quickly finding the lost photos, videos, documents, music, etc. The best advantage of DIY data recovery software is convenience. When you lose your data, you can recover it in no time.
Three Steps to Recover Lost Photos, Videos, Documents
Do Your Data Recovery Professional is one of most powerful file recovery software. It can quickly recover lost photos, videos, and documents from your hard drive or storage media due to deletion, format, virus infection, hard drive crash, etc. When you lose your files, just free download it quickly and run it on your computer. It is compatible with Windows and Mac OS. The clean interface makes Do Your Data Recovery Professional simple to use. After running it on your computer, it takes only three steps to recover lost photos, videos, documents and whatever you want to.
Step 1: Select the hard drive that you want to recover lost data from.
Step 2: Select file types.
Step 3: Preview and recover files.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional scans your hard drive or storage device and quickly find the files you want. It also can quickly recover lost files from formatted hard drive. Millions of users are using this software to recover lost photos, videos, documents.
"I will recommend DoYourData to anyone who want to recover lost photos, videos, documents, music from hard drive. I have tried many data recovery methods, DoYourData is the best one that can recover all my lost files in an easy way." – Linkin
So when you are going to recover lost photos, videos, documents, just try this amazing file recovery software. You can download it by clicking the following button. The file size is very small, you can download it and install it within 1 minute.
- Recover Lost Videos with Mac Deleted Video Recovery Freeware
- Free Mac JPG/JPEG/PNG File Recovery Solution
- Easily and Completely Recover Lost High-resolution Images
- Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Download Videos?
- How to Losslessly Recover Lost 4K Videos?
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost MP4 Videos under Mac OS?
- Complete NTFS File Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data with FAT File Recovery Freeware for Mac
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted FLV Videos?
File Recovery Tips
- Easily Recover Lost Photoshop Images on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted PDF Files after Emptying Recycle Bin?
- How to Restore Deleted Microsoft Office Files from Mac?
- HFS+/HFS X Data Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Lost MKV Videos from Mac?
- Freeware to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Excel Files?
- How to Recover Deleted Music Files?
- How to Recover Deleted PhotoShop Pictures?
- Download FreeUndelete Alternative for Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted MS Office Documents after Emptying Recycle Bin
- How to Recover Deleted HTML Files on PC?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted TXT Files?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted ZIP/RAR Documents?
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camera with Freeware?