Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
by Shirly Chen, 2016-06-18
Why Should Wipe WD External Hard Disk Drive?
Are you going to sell your external hard drive to someone else? When you want to sell your WD external hard drives because you need some money, you must delete or format the hard drive until the whole files are deleted. However, you must remember that when you delete your files from your WD (western digital) external hard drive, it does not mean that you totally delete them. Since those files are still able to be recovered by a special tool – such as Do Your Data Recovery. So, this is dangerous if you do not really wipe the files inside the hard drive.
Someone may still have a chance to recover your files while those files are important and personal. Therefore, in order to wipe WD (western digital) external hard drive files permanently, you have to use our special tool which is developed specifically to wipe WD (western digital) external hard drive data forever without having any chances to recover.
Therefore, we recommend you to download and use our DoYourData Super Eraser. This software is the most effective software to wipe western digital external hard drive permanently. This software is really easy and simple to use. You just need to install it on your computer either Windows OS or Mac OS. Next, you can run the program and select the wipe mode you want to perform.
Before wiping data on western digital external hard drive, please download and install Super Eraser on your PC or Mac. Then run it and connect your western digital external hard drive with your computer. Here are some tips to wipe WD (western digital) external hard drive file permanently.
Mode 1: Erase Files and Folder on WD external hard disk drive
Run the DoYourData Super Eraser and select Erase Files/Folder mode. This mode is the first option to erase your files and folder but you can still choose whether you want to wipe all files or just several files. If you already select the files, then you can just simply click "Erase Now".
Mode 2: Wipe Entire WD External Hard Drive
This mode is used when you want to wipe WD (western digital) external hard drive files totally and permanently without selecting the files. So, you will not see your files because you only see your partition. If you are really sure to perform this wipe mode, you can select your hard drive partition, and then just simply click "Wipe Now" and there will be no single files left on your hard drive because they are all already wiped permanently.
Mode 3: Wipe Free Space
You can also wipe WD (western digital) external hard drive but it will not wipe the existing data on the hard drive. This mode is only used to wipe the lost and deleted data or any traces on the partition. Do not worry, because the existing data will be saved.
Those are three modes that you can perform to wipe WD (western digital) external hard drive files permanently. If you really want to feel secure before you sell your hard drive, you have to download this software. We guarantee that your erased data will never be able to recover because it is totally wiped with no chance of recovery. Download here to try this Software.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?