Wipe RAID Data Solution for Windows and Mac
by Shirly Chen, 2016-07-02
RAID (originally redundant array of inexpensive disks, now commonly redundant array of independent disks) is a data storage virtualization technology that combines multiple physical disk drive components into a single logical unit for the purposes of data redundancy, performance improvement, or both. Today we want to show an easy and secure to permanently wipe RAID data to avoid data leakage.
There are many reasons why a company or a person wants to permanently wipe RAID data. Some of them:
- Permanently destroy and wipe RAID data before giveaway, donate, discard the RAID hard drives.
- Destroy old data on the RAID hard drives.
- Wipe data before replacing old RAID hard drives.
- Don’t want to share some files with other people.
- Permanently erase virus infected files or stubborn files.
If you only delete the files that you want to destroy or just format the RAID hard drive, it is not safe. Other people can easily recover the deleted or formatted files from your RAID hard drive with the help of Data Recovery Software. So when other people can access to your RAID hard drive, they can stole your business data with ease. In this technology times, ID theft, cyber crime become far more common. If you don’t become one of the victim, you should have the solution to permanently erase the data on the RAID hard drive.
Secure RAID Data Wipe Solution
DoYourData Super Eraser is a powerful data erasing software tool. It offers secure and complete data erasing solution for wiping data on RAID hard drives. It will wipe the data and use trash data overwrite the disk space of the erased data. So data recovery becomes impossible, nobody can recover your data. It offers three modes for wiping RAID data for different purposes.
Mode 1: Selectively Wipe Files/Folders on RAID
In most cases, you don’t have to destroy all data on the hard drives of RAID. This mode is a good choice! It just destroys the selected files or folders. It is so flexible.
Mode 2: Wipe Hard Drive Partition
This mode will wipe all the data including all the existing files and lost files on the RAID hard drives. It means all your data will be wiped away. It is safe to choose this mode when you are going to resell or give away your RAID hard disk.
Mode 3: Wipe Free Disk Space
In some cases, you want to wipe the deleted/lost data on your RAID hard drive to make data recovery impossible. This mode will keep your existing data safe and only wipe the deleted/lost data on your RAID hard drive.
You can keep your mind in peace. Super Eraser will help you wipe all sensitive data on your RAID hard drive. After wiping, the data can never be recovered by data recovery software or manual data recovery service. You should think carefully before you use it to wipe your RAID data. When the erasure process gets finished, the selected data will be lost forever. It also can wipe data on PC/Mac, digital camera, USB drive, external hard disk, etc.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?