Best R-wipe & clean Alternative – R-tools Data Erasure Alternative
by Shirly Chen, 2017-03-31
R-Wipe & Clean is a data erasure tool that is developed by R-Tools Technology. It is also the R-studio data erasure solution that can prevent erased data from being recovered by data recovery software including R-studio data recovery. In this article, we will introduce a R-Wipe & Clean alternative that is much more easy-to-use and powerful. It can help you securely erase data from hard drive or storage media, make data recovery impossible.
Windows & Mac R-Wipe & Clean Alternative
R-tools data erasure solution is developed about 10 years ago. So it is not very easy to use. Here is another data erasure tool named DoYourData Super Eraser. This tool is very simple to use and can erase data from the latest hard drives and storage media devices. So it is the best R-Wipe & Clean alternative. It is fully compatible with all the Windows versions and macOS versions. So it can help you erase data from a PC or a Mac.
Main features of R-Wipe & Clean:
- Advanced data erasure algorithms make sure permanently erasing selected data.
- Three data erasure modes.
- Erase data from hard drives, USB flash drive, external hard drive, memory card, SD card, digital camera, RAID, Server and other data storage device.
- Clean up all traces of internet activity.
R-Wipe & Clean alternative only permanently erased data from your hard drive device. It will not cause any physical damage to your hard drive or device. Instead, it will permanently erase unwanted data and help you regain a brand new hard drive/device. So it is a good choice when you want to recycle a computer or device.
And the erased data is permanently lost after erasure. So you can run R-Wipe & Clean alternative to securely sensitive data before you sell, donate or give away your old computer, camera or other device.
Three Data Erasure Modes of R-Wipe & Clean Alternative
R-Wipe & Clean alternative offers three data erasure modes to meet various data erasure needs.
R-Wipe & Clean Alternative Mode 1: Erase Files
This mode can help users selectively erase files and folders from hard drive or storage media. For example, if you want to erase 10 documents, just add the documents to the erasure list and click on "Erase Now" button to permanently erase them.
R-Wipe & Clean Alternative Mode 2: Wipe Entire Hard Drive
This mode is the solution to wipe all the data on a hard drive or storage device. When you want to wipe all data on a hard drive, just select it and click on "Wipe Now" button. All the data and traces on the hard drive will be securely erased by R-Wipe & Clean alternative.
R-Wipe & Clean Alternative Mode 3: Wipe Free Disk Space
This mode can help you erase already deleted or formatted on the hard drive. It will not affect the existing data on your hard drive.
R-Wipe & Clean alternative is a very powerful data erasure tool. The erased data is lost forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or service. So please back up important data before you run R-Wipe & Clean alternative to erase your hard drive.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?