How to Permanently Erase WPS Documents?
by Shirly Chen, 2020-04-28
WPS is a great office software. Many users save WPS Word documents, Spreadsheet files on computer. If you are going to sell or donate your computer, you’d better permanently erase all WPS documents on your computer to avoid data leakage. Whether you delete all the WPS documents or format the hard drive where you store the WPS documents, you can’t permanently erase them. Data recovery software can easily and completely recover lost WPS documents from HDD, SSD,emptied recycle bin or external device. To permanently erase your WPS documents, you need special data erasure software.
DoYourData Super Eraser is one of the most powerful data erasure software. It offers certified data erasure standards including HMG Infosec Standard 5, Baseline; DOD 5220.22-M; U.S. Army AR380-19; Peter Gutmann's algorithm. It can help you securely and permanently erase all types of files including WPS documents. Once the WPS documents are erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, the erased WPS documents will be gone forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software.
Three methods to permanently erase WPS documents
DoYourData Super Eraser can help you permanently erase WPS documents from PC, Mac, HDD, SSD, memory card, portable hard drive, USB flash drive, Server system, etc. It offers three flexible modes to help you permanently erase WPS documents or other files.
Mode 1: Selectively erase WPS documents.
Here, you can choose all the WPS documents you want to permanently delete and add them to the erasure list. After that, you have to click on the Erase Now button to delete all your selected WPS documents.
Mode 2: Wipe all WPS documents from hard drive.
If you want to permanently delete all WPS documents from your computer, this mode is the best option. Here, you have to click on the Wipe Now button and let DoYourData Super Eraser erase all data including WPS documents on this hard drive.
Mode 3: Wipe deleted WPS documents.
The third mode allows users to wipe all deleted WPS documents. It wipe free disk space of the hard drive and permanently erase all deleted data including deleted WPS documents. It will will not erase existing data on your hard drive.
Once your WPS documents are erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, the WPS documents will be lost forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software. So, please make a backup of your WPS documents before you permanently erase them, in case you need them in the future.
DoYourData Super Eraser is 100% safe data erasure software. It will not cause any damage to your computer or hard drive. Just download it on your computer and permanently erase sensitive data before you sell or donate your computer.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?