How to Permanently Erase Data from MMC Card?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-05-15
Do you know how to permanently erase data from MMC card (Multi Media Card)? Your answers may be: 1. Delete all the files from the MMC card; 2. Format the MMC card or reformat the MMC card. But, both of the solutions are totally wrong because data recovery software can easily and quickly recover deleted or formatted data from the MMC card.
Then what is the right solution to permanently erase photos/videos and other data from MMC card? Don’t worry, there exists easy and reliable solution to help you permanently erase data from MMC card. In this article, we will show you how to erase data from MMC card.
Three ways to permanently erase data from MMC card
DoYourData Super Eraser can help you permanently erase data from MMC card. It offers government & military data erasure standards to help you securely erase data from MMC card. It means once the data on MMC card is erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, the data will be lost forever – can’t be recovered by any data recovery method.
Moreover, DoYourData Super Eraser offers three flexible modes to help you permanently erase data from MMC card:
Mode 1: selectively erase files from MMC card.
If you want to permanently erase files/folders from a MMC card, this mode can help you. Just select or add the files/folders from MMC card to the erasure list. After clicking on "Erase Now" button, the selected files/folders will be permanently erased.
Mode 2: format and permanently erase all data on MMC card.
This mode will help you format the MMC card and permanently erase all data information on the MMC card. Just select the MMC card and wipe it. All the existing data and history data on the MMC card will be erased forever, no trace left.
Mode 3: erase already deleted/lost data on the MMC card.
If you only want to erase already deleted/formatted or lost data on the MMC card, just use this mode to erase the free space of the MMC card. It will not erase the existing data on the MMC card.
DoYourData Super Eraser supports for most Windows operating systems and Mac systems. It supports to erase data from MMC card on PC and Mac. If you want to permanently erase data from MMC card, just connect the MMC card with your computer and run DoYourData Super Eraser. It will help you easily and securely erase the data on the MMC card.
Please note that once the data on the MMC card is erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, it can’t be recovered by any data recovery method. So, please back up your important data before you erase it.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?