Top 5 Partition Recovery Freeware in 2017
by Justin Kenny, 2017-01-12
Want to Recover Deleted or Lost Partitions?
When the partition gets deleted, the files are still stored on the computer hard drive. Partition recovery freeware can help in easily recovering deleted or lost partition. Whether you have deleted a partition by mistake or lose the partition due to reinstalling OS, virus attacking, hard drive crash, you can try the top 5 partition recovery software to completely recover what you have lost.
Top 5 Partition Recovery Freeware
If you want to restore lost files from deleted or lost partition, partition recovery freeware is the best choice. The most powerful partition recovery freeware can help you easily recover all lost files when your hard drive partition is completely lost. It can scan the hard drive and find the deleted lost partitions, then you can export all your files out. Here, we find the top 5 partition recovery freeware for you to recover lost data. The top 5 partition recovery freeware tools are: Do Your Data Recovery Free, Recuva, Pandora Recovery, Glary, and Undelete Plus.
The top 5 partition recovery freeware can help you easily find deleted or lost partition on your hard drive. You can select the lost partition and scan it to find all your lost files. For example, here is the guide to use the top 5 partition recovery freeware to recover lost files from deleted or lost partition. First of all, please download one of the top 5 partition recovery freeware on your Windows or Mac OS. Here, you can download Do Your Data Recovery Free. Then follow the steps bellow to easily recover deleted or lost partition.
Step 1: Find and Select the Lost Partition
When you run Do Your Data Recovery Free on your PC or Mac, it will list all the partitions and devices on your computer. It will automatically find the deleted or lost partitions on your hard drive. Just select the right partition from which you want to recover lost data. Then move to the next step.
Step 2: Select the File Types and Scan the Deleted/Lost Partition
Normally, this partition recovery freeware can help you find all types of lost files from the deleted/lost partition. If you only want to recover specific files, just select the wanted file types at this step. Then click on Scan button to deeply scan the deleted or lost partition to find lost files.
Step 3: Preview and Recover Lost Files
After scanning, you can preview the recoverable files to find the files you want to recover. Then select the files you want to recover and click on “Recover” button to save them to your computer or a secondary hard disk drive.
The top 5 partition recovery freeware can help you easily and completely recover lost files from deleted or lost hard drive partition. Do Your Data Recovery Free supports to recover deleted or lost partition under Windows OS and Mac OS. It is strongly recommended to try this powerful partition recovery freeware to scan your hard drive when the partition gets deleted or lost.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution