Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
by Justin Kenny, 2016-11-24
“Hi, three days ago, I cut all my photos and documents from my WD external hard drive to my computer. However, my computer was broken last night. I will resell the damaged computer hard drive. But I want to recover my photos and documents. The computer is completely damaged so I can’t recover lost data from it. Can I recover these documents and photos from the WD external hard drive? I don’t if I can recover the files that have been cut away from external hard drive. Can you help me?” – JASON SEARS
If you have cut files from external hard drive, you can still recover them from the external hard drive with data recovery software. So, for Jason, he can recover cut files from external hard drive when his computer is completely damaged.
Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive with Data Recovery Software
DoYourData DIY data recovery software has the ability to recover the cut files from external hard drive. When you cut your files from your external hard drive and paste to other disk drive, you have the chance to recover the files from your external hard drive even you have emptied it or formatted it.
Here you can follow the steps below to recover cut files from external hard drive.
Step 1: Download and install DoYourData DIY data recovery software to a functional computer.
Step 2: Connect your external hard drive with your computer.
Step 3: Run DoYourData and select your external hard drive to start data recovery.
Step 4: Select file types you want to recover and scan the external hard drive.
Step 5: Preview and recover files from your external hard drive.
Please don’t put new files to your external hard drive to prevent cut files being written-over.
DoYourData DIY data recovery software can help you quickly recover cut files from your external hard drive. It is very useful when you lose your files due to device loss or damage. It supports to recover all kinds of files including photos, emails, videos, audio, documents, archives, etc. It also can recover cut files from hard drive, digital camera, memory card, etc.
Compared with other software, Do Your Data Recovery is much easier to use. You just need to download and install it on a normal PC or Mac, then run it to scan your external hard drive. It will find the files that you have cut-pasted to other hard drive. If you couldn’t find all your cut files after quick scan, you can try advanced recovery mode to find much more files on your external hard drive.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution