Free Deep Scan Data Recovery Software
by Shirly Chen, 2018-12-26
Quick Scan Recovery vs Deep Scan Recovery
Most data recovery software offers two data recovery modes: quick scan recovery and deep scan recovery. The quick scan recovery mode only can find some deleted files, can’t find all deleted and lost files. The deep scan recovery mode is good at recovering reformatted and raw files after a deep scan. But the deep scan recovery mode will take much longer time to scan your hard drive. In order to find all lost files, the deep scan recovery mode is strongly recommended.
Free deep scan data recovery software
In order to quickly and completely recover lost data from your hard drive, you have to find efficient yet powerful deep scan data recovery software. Fortunately, DoYourData offers the easy-to-use and free deep scan data recovery software to help you easily and completely recover lost data from any hard drive or external storage device. This free deep scan data recovery software offers advanced data scanning technology to help you find all deleted and lost files even your hard drive is reformatted.
Firstly, DoYourData free deep scan data recovery software can quickly scan your hard drive and find recently deleted files. If you can’t find all deleted/lost files after quick scan, you can try the deep scan mode by clicking “Advanced Recovery”. The deep scan will deeply scan the hard drive and find every recoverable file on the hard drive. So, DoYourData free deep scan data recovery software not only recovers deleted files, but it also can recover formatted, corrupted, damaged, raw files. It even can help you restore deleted/lost hard drive partition.
Moreover, DoYourData free deep scan data recovery software is pretty simple to use. Now, you can follow the steps to help you recover lost data with free deep scan data recovery software.
Recover lost data with free deep scan data recovery software
Step 1: Select the hard drive where you lose your data.
First of all, just select the hard drive where you lose your lost files. This free deep scan data recovery software also can help you recover lost data from external device like USB flash drive, digital camera, memory card, etc.
Step 2: Choose file types and scan your hard drive.
By default, this free deep scan data recovery software recovers all types of lost files including photos, documents, videos, audio, archives, emails and more. It also allows you to filter the file types to get a more focused scanning result. Then click on “Scan” button to scan the hard drive to find your lost files.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files after scanning.
Once the scan is completed, you can preview and recover all lost files. If you can’t find all lost files after quick scan, just click Advanced Recovery to enable Deep Scan. The deep scan will scan your hard drive sector by sector and find much more lost files.
DoYourData offers free deep scan data recovery software for Windows, also offers free deep scan data recovery software for Mac, and even offers free deep scan data recovery software for iPhone. You can free download the free deep scan data recovery software to help you recover deleted, formatted or inaccessible data from your hard drive or digital device. With advanced data recovery technology, it can find all your deleted/lost files. As you’ve seen, it is very easy-to-use. 100% safe and free.
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
- Restore Lost Files in Windows 8/8.1 Freeware
- Free Unformat Software
- Best RAID Data Recovery Software
- Free Hard Drive File Recovery Software
- Undelete Files in Windows Vista
- Why Lost Files Can’t Be Recovered by Recuva?
- SanDisk RescuePRO Data Recovery Free Download Windows/Mac
Data Recovery Tips
- Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware
- Free Windows 7 File Recovery Software
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- Free Windows XP Data Recovery Software
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- Windows 7 Partition Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Free SanDisk Data Recovery to Recover Data
- Free Seagate Data Recovery Solution
- SSD Data Recovery Freeware Download
- Partition File Recovery Freeware
- How Do I Recover Lost Files Due to a Cut-Paste Was Interrupted?